4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

WalkTheEdge

Nov 29, 2017
The start.bat gets deleted every time I close down the game (so I can only run it once) and I can't readd or recreate it because access is restricted (though only for the filename start.bat). Any way I can fix this?

joosh503

Jul 8, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the "Flirty Maids" with Jazz and Stella? That's the only achievement I don't have.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
If you're trying to get the happy ending with Jazz (not sure who Jessica is...), you'll need three things and then it's always available (either by default at the end of 30 days or you can choose between it and an ending with another girl who you've got 250+ score with). You've got two of the requirements already (80+ spirit and Hank's advice, just make sure you really do get the advice, talking about the case without Jazz in the room isn't getting advice), but are missing the complete therapy requirement.

In Jazz's therapy you'll go from walks in the park to visiting a church, and after a couple of therapy sessions where you'll see the church you also get a text saying therapy complete. Hope that helps!
Seems there is problem with this, I keep trigering event when she sleeps, when I enter to go to therapy with her, and I loose one day. This is my first post here. Any way to work around this?

Mar 24, 2018
Seems there is problem with this, I keep trigering event when she sleeps, when I enter to go to therapy with her, and I loose one day. This is my first post here. Any way to work around this?
You'll just need to keep going to the kitchen in the afternoon often enough (I think it was 16.00) and you'll get to talk to Jazz, no worries. There are scenes getting triggered, but not so often that you couldn't easily make it through therapy.

Reactions: Thermophob

BOW

Jan 17, 2018
Sorry guys, but how do you activate the cheats? Do you have to finish the game at least once?

Jack Adam

Apr 25, 2018
I'll make it step by step guide. For this, I assume you have extracted the game inside Downloads folder, in LwN folder. I also assume you have 'wine' application installed properly, and that wine runs with the terminal command wine. Terminal commands are in bold below, and need to be pasted in terminal app as is.

Step by Step instructions for running the game on Mac OSX and Linux.
  1. cd ~/Downloads/LwN
  2. To check if you are at the right place, type ls. You should see "Start.bat game server" as output.
  3. wine server/miniweb.exe -p 29595 -i 127.0.0.1 -r game >nul 2>&1
  4. Now open your browser (chrome, safari, etc.), and go to URL
Notice that the URL has 2 components, 127.0.0.1 i.e. localhost, 29595, the local port. Both are important.
I have unzipped the LWN folder (including game, server and start.bat) and dragged that file into Terminal and then what should I do next?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I have unzipped the LWN folder (including game, server and start.bat) and dragged that file into Terminal and then what should I do next?
Emh, it doesn't work that way. You have to open terminal. Navigate to folder where game is extracted (cd command means change directory). And then start game.
Just go and type all commands in terminal in same order as it was written.

Reactions: Jack Adam and bts

Jack Adam

Apr 25, 2018
When I type in the /cd command it said no such file or directory :(( can u screenshot your terminal window please?
I'm sorry I am a new user :((
Emh, it doesn't work that way. You have to open terminal. Navigate to folder where game is extracted (cd command means change directory). And then start game.
Just go and type all commands in terminal in same order as it was written.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Im using mac
I never used it, but basic unix syntax is same for all (BSD, Linux, MacOS) etc...
First you need to install wine. IE application for using windows stuff. Than extract archive (it would be simpler if you do it in home directory, one containing Videos, Downloads etc...)
Than open terminal and type commands posted in op, one by one.

Reactions: Jack Adam
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes