4.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Apr 24, 2018
How to get caught by Jazz in the pool bathroom? Only thing I can do is to do pool for fitness
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A guide/walkthrough for this one would be awesome! :D
I'm kind of addicted to this game so I've gotten all endings and gallery options (except for the expansion). Is there anything in particular you want (like Rose's BDSM scene, Rachel's dinner date, etc.), or do you want to know like how many points you get from like certain actions and stuff?

Reactions: fsck

fsck

Aug 3, 2017

I'm kind of addicted to this game so I've gotten all endings and gallery options (except for the expansion). Is there anything in particular you want (like Rose's BDSM scene, Rachel's dinner date, etc.), or do you want to know like how many points you get from like certain actions and stuff?
Hi, if you could do a walkthrough that would be awesome! I'd love to know the steps for getting every scene, and also which actions give +stars during scenes.

Apr 24, 2018
Here's part of my walkthrough. It's incomplete, however, but better some than none. I'll add to it later.

Notes:
a. Jazz will only get positive spirit during park or pool dates if she has positive spirit, and negative spirit on pool or club dates when she has
b. Scenes with an asterisk lead to scenes with the stars, which I'll add later.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Here's part of my walkthrough. It's incomplete, however, but better some than none. I'll add to it later.

Notes:
a. Jazz will only get positive spirit during park or pool dates if she has positive spirit, and negative spirit on pool or club dates when she has
b. Scenes with an asterisk lead to scenes with the stars, which I'll add later.
Much appreciated :)

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Does this include the expansion that they later added on?
No, just the main game, the expansion wasn't cracked and doesn't look like an easy task either.

You can check progress here:

Apr 24, 2018
Don't worry, I'm working on a walkthrough for this! I'm doing a different approach than I mentioned, where I post a whole walkthrough (30 days; or less, it can be about 23 days sometimes) to get an ending (first you do the High Spirit Jazz and Stella endings, then with no day limit, you do Rose and Rachel, and then you do the super bad ending and Low Spirit Jazz endings with max stats, then you do the mediocre ending whenever you want.) I'm not sure when I'll do it, though. I still have to format it.

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
Don't worry, I'm working on a walkthrough for this! I'm doing a different approach than I mentioned, where I post a whole walkthrough (30 days; or less, it can be about 23 days sometimes) to get an ending (first you do the High Spirit Jazz and Stella endings, then with no day limit, you do Rose and Rachel, and then you do the super bad ending and Low Spirit Jazz endings with max stats, then you do the mediocre ending whenever you want.) I'm not sure when I'll do it, though. I still have to format it.
Any progress?

Apr 24, 2018
'll be honest, not that far. I initially did it in Word, but it wasn't working that well. I'm actually doing two guides: one that has the walkthrough with daily steps (like Day 1: compliment Jazz, jog, do therapy, watch TV, etc.), and one that has the steps of the scene for scenes with the star system (Jazz: Sexy visit in the office, Rachel: Romantic dinner, and more) along with how to obtain all pictures for the gallery. I'm a perfectionist, and there's still one more scene that I'm iffy about gallery-wise (I might be missing a cumshot), but I think I'll just work with what I have so far. (Plus, I think you should be satisfied with 38 animations and 40 cumshots). Here's a random picture I took in the middle of working on it.

lwnprev.png

JimmyBoy16

Dec 11, 2017
I'll make it step by step guide. For this, I assume you have extracted the game inside Downloads folder, in LwN folder. I also assume you have 'wine' application installed properly, and that wine runs with the terminal command wine. Terminal commands are in bold below, and need to be pasted in terminal app as is.

Step by Step instructions for running the game on Mac OSX and Linux.
  1. cd ~/Downloads/LwN
  2. To check if you are at the right place, type ls. You should see "Start.bat game server" as output.
  3. wine server/miniweb.exe -p 29595 -i 127.0.0.1 -r game >nul 2>&1
  4. Now open your browser (chrome, safari, etc.), and go to URL
Notice that the URL has 2 components, 127.0.0.1 i.e. localhost, 29595, the local port. Both are important.
Has anybody with a Mac gotten this to work? When I insert the URL I get nothing (tried on Chrome and Firefox). When I typed ls in step 2, I got "Start.bat nul game server" as the output. I'm new to using wine and have had very limited success with both that and winebottler, so I'm probably doing something wrong. Anybody have a .swf version?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes