4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

mcbyte

Dec 29, 2018
Get Jazz's and Stella's relationships to 60. Successfully fuck Stella at her place. Then, fuck Jazz at in either the kitchen table at 16:00 or 20:00. Eventually, she'll ask about Stella. Keep quiet. Then, go through the pool scene with Stella and Jazz will come. Later, enter the home from the map and she (sometimes) will ask to go to the club. Say yes.

There, follow Jazz to the bathroom. She will see her with another man. Join them.

The next day, ask Jazz at 16:00 about her fucking other people. The day after that, take her on a pool date at 16:00 and click the timed choice.

Lastly, the next day at 16:00, invite him over by talking to Jazz in the kitchen.

Ok ... did it that way. But after the pool scene with Stella and Jazz, Jazz won't ask me to go to the club. Have I to invite her, or what ??? Or might it take a few days ???

Apr 24, 2018
Get Jazz's and Stella's relationships to 60. Successfully fuck Stella at her place. Then, fuck Jazz at in either the kitchen table at 16:00 or 20:00. Eventually, she'll ask about Stella. Keep quiet. Then, go through the pool scene with Stella and Jazz will come. Later, enter the home from the map and she (sometimes) will ask to go to the club. Say yes.

There, follow Jazz to the bathroom. She will see her with another man. Join them.

The next day, ask Jazz at 16:00 about her fucking other people. The day after that, take her on a pool date at 16:00 and click the timed choice.

Lastly, the next day at 16:00, invite him over by talking to Jazz in the kitchen.

Ok ... did it that way. But after the pool scene with Stella and Jazz, Jazz won't ask me to go to the club. Have I to invite her, or what ??? Or might it take a few days ???
Sometimes, scenes aren't activated in certain playthroughs, hence the "sometimes" in parentheses. I suggest trying again. That's one of many reasons why the cheat mode is available, so in case the scene isn't there, you can easily restart.

mcbyte

Dec 29, 2018
Sometimes, scenes aren't activated in certain playthroughs, hence the "sometimes" in parentheses. I suggest trying again. That's one of many reasons why the cheat mode is available, so in case the scene isn't there, you can easily restart.
But ( Jazz- Club ) has to trigger same day ??? And if not ... have I to start all over or is it enough to go back to Main Menu and load game to play that one day again ???

mcbyte

Dec 29, 2018
Ok ... got it. But there should be three DP scenes with Jazz. One ... with Stella and Hank at the Foursome scene. Two ... with Harry at the Threesome. Three ... with Hank at a Threesome. Haven't got this one. Any clue how to trigger ???

Apr 24, 2018
Ok ... got it. But there should be three DP scenes with Jazz. One ... with Stella and Hank at the Foursome scene. Two ... with Harry at the Threesome. Three ... with Hank at a Threesome. Haven't got this one. Any clue how to trigger ???
The only DP scenes are with Jazz and Harry with the threesome, and Jazz and Hank with the foursome. The other one doesn't exist. :)

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes