4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
maaan.. i played it 4 times already and i got ending 3 all the times! What the heck do i have to do to get another ending? I am mostly interested in that swiging club .. partner change with another couple. I thought if i go high with Rachel that would lead to swinging with her and her husband but no.. it just ends in 3 like before although i have over 200 points with Jazz and some 180 with Rachel..Pleaose advise . Is there some fuckin walkthrough somewhere ? I can not use cheats coz that requires 2 or 4 diferent endings and i only have 1, always the same.. no matter what i do..

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Does the download for the updated version exist already? Thanks!
No, it doesn't exist. That was the first time they raised the level of their protection and it got impossible to crack. From what I've heard Leo say, you'll never see this one on Steam either (no offline version).

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
I'll make it step by step guide. For this, I assume you have extracted the game inside Downloads folder, in LwN folder. I also assume you have 'wine' application installed properly, and that wine runs with the terminal command wine. Terminal commands are in bold below, and need to be pasted in terminal app as is.

Step by Step instructions for running the game on Mac OSX and Linux.
  1. cd ~/Downloads/LwN
  2. To check if you are at the right place, type ls. You should see "Start.bat game server" as output.
  3. wine server/miniweb.exe -p 29595 -i 127.0.0.1 -r game >nul 2>&1
  4. Now open your browser (chrome, safari, etc.), and go to URL
Notice that the URL has 2 components, 127.0.0.1 i.e. localhost, 29595, the local port. Both are important.
Last login: Mon Jan 25 16:36:52 on ttys000
Jonathans-iMac:~ jek$
Jonathans-iMac:~ jek$ cd ~/Downloads/LwN
Jonathans-iMac:LwN jek$ Is
-bash: Is: command not found
Jonathans-iMac:LwN jek$ wine server/miniweb.exe -p 29595 -i 127.0.0.1 -r game >nul 2>&1

I can't log in-what do I need to do??

Corleone

Sep 14, 2016
I am sorry to repeat the question (from two years ago), but is that the updated version?
i don't think it is, around that time they introduced certain DRM to protect their games and if memory serves this updated/expanded game was one of those first uncrackables, but i'm not 100% sure

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
Cheat (for testing) (extract to ...\game\lwn\Build with renaming old file for backup)
Enables cheat mode in game menu (no need to complete 2 or more endings for it).
Warning! Use it only if you don't completed more than one ending.
can you reuploded that file again

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
can you reuploded that file again
Ok, but actually u just could download from OP version with already installed cheat.
(extract to root folder with overwrite old file)

Reactions: DrakeOnLand
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes