4.00 star(s) 3 Votes
D

Deleted member 45040

These archives seem to be using the most up to date version of rar which 7zip doesn't recognize. So if you're getting errors opening it like I was, update/use winrar and then it works.
Try updating your version of 7zip. I have latest version and it unzipped just fine.

Aug 22, 2016
LoP didnt evolve at all over all that time. All games are still decent(-ish) but... well.
They reached their peak at the "living with temptation" (2013) time and never went above that imo.
The games are so similiar I couldnt tell them apart if my life depends on it.
Similiar mapscreen, similiar places (work/office,sport,club/bar,home,park +1), similiar synopsis and scenes.

Hope they will risk to be a little more original again in future ( ' - ')
Exactly. Play the game "Lesson of Passion" starring Aria Giovanni and you've played pretty much all their games.

Reactions: Shirokuma

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Ok, I am probably just daft again, but how does the cheat mode actually work? I downloaded the "cheated-up" version but I see no way to alter any stats or money. Started with the bat file in the main game folder.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
So true. I play LOP games for 3 or 4 days maybe and after that they get boring.

@megalol
Anyway, thanks for the game.
3 or 4 days? Kudos, you have more stamina than I do. I mostly play them one evening to be honest, at least the last ones I tried out. As everyone else I loved the old stuff but I am somewhat meh towards the new ones (if not outright bored with a few). Same goes for Sex & Glory...but ain't they the same bunch anyway?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I totally agree.
I would like to see they trying unusual themes, and make them good, because Sneak Valley it's kinda of a different theme, but it is horrible.
I would like to see a game in the same world of Seducing Throne (but improved).

This sequence is such a waste of a excellent first game. They say the expansion of LWT2 is the biggest so far, bringing more content than the main game. I don't know if it is trustworthy...
the sequel didn't even give sandy from the 1st game her own route,and ending:(

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I liked the original Living With Temptation. Elenor 3 and the new version of LWT on the Unity engine could be interesting. Not impressed with most of their games.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Tnx bro for the upload and cracking and stuff Greetings! Oh! and keep up the good work, we appreciate it :)

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Has LoP dwelled deep into cuckold games lately? It just seems like such a step away from their earlier focus.

Jensaisrien

Aug 9, 2017
can anyone tell me how i can play this one on Mac?
Yes, you can't use the .bat, so go in the game folder (LwN > game > lwn), then look for the last file : index.htm.
Open it only with firefox because you need webgl. Wait a bit 'cause it takes a little time to load, but it works fine =)

Reactions: cloudmaster

JAmesbond234

Jul 2, 2017
Yes, you can't use the .bat, so go in the game folder (LwN > game > lwn), then look for the last file : index.htm.
Open it only with firefox because you need webgl. Wait a bit 'cause it takes a little time to load, but it works fine =)
it doesnt work it says ''
There is no application set to open the document “LwN_with_cheats.rar”.

''

Reactions: Sabine Wren

thryllth

Jul 15, 2017
These archives seem to be using the most up to date version of rar which 7zip doesn't recognize. So if you're getting errors opening it like I was, update/use winrar and then it works.
Had no issue with 7zip on my end, right click > extract to worked just fine.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes