kush76

Jun 8, 2017
HOROS: Web of shadows
View attachment 3422162

PC:
MacOS (not tested, use on own risk):
P.S. PC compressed would be added later. I have problems with finding mirrors with fast upload and download speed so plz don't ping me about slow speed, I'll try to add more if I can.
You're a rockstar dude

Phil04

Jun 4, 2017
View attachment 3422162

PC:
P.S. PC compressed would be added later. I have problems with finding mirrors with fast upload and download speed so plz don't ping me about slow speed, I'll try to add more if I can.

Gallery unlocker (not tested on this one but worked with previous versions)
Warning! Videos in this version is not playing inside game gallery so better wait for fixes from developer and for now download on own risk!
Not all heroes wear capes.

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
I run into some missing pictures when you use mandys potion with petra
anyone else ??

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I run into some missing pictures when you use mandys potion with petra
anyone else ??
Install this (dev confirmed error on his blog and said that fixed it) and if not work then try to look for file traceback.txt (same folder where HOROS.exe) if u on PC version and if exists post it here under spoiler and if doesn't then upload save just before error from ..\HOROS-1.99-pc\game\saves.

Last edited:

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Unfortunately this latest version doesn't work in JoiPlay anymore. The previous one was OK. Guess they're using a newer version of Ren'Py or something. I've tried both normal and compressed.

The latest JoiPlay version dates back to October if I'm not mistaken. I hope it will get an update that makes this game compatible.

Still, it's much better to have it offline. Once again: thank you, megalol! You're a legend.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: aleyugioh

Discrac3d

Jul 25, 2022
Install this fix2 (dev confirmed error on his blog and said that fixed it) and if not work then try to look for file traceback.txt (same folder where HOROS.exe) if u on PC version and if exists post it here under spoiler and if doesn't then upload save just before error from ..\HOROS-1.99-pc\game\saves.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Install this fix2 (dev confirmed error on his blog and said that fixed it) and if not work then try to look for file traceback.txt (same folder where HOROS.exe) if u on PC version and if exists post it here under spoiler and if doesn't then upload save just before error from ..\HOROS-1.99-pc\game\saves.
Hi I did replace the fix how recomended, same effect. traceback,save,
Edit: My bad, I took another route, and run into that error shown in the traceback.
If you take the option, try to reason with her, the Fix 2 works just fine you see all the animations, and pictures of that route. see
anyway the attached savepoint brings you up to this scereen. thanks a lot megalol for your help!

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hi I did replace the fix how recomended, same effect. traceback,save,
Edit: My bad, I took another route, and run into that error shown in the traceback.
If you take the option, try to reason with her, the Fix 2 works just fine you see all the animations, and pictures of that route. see
anyway the attached savepoint brings you up to this scereen. thanks a lot megalol for your help!
Try for 1st choice (that leads to traceback.txt). I think dev in Petra script file wrote "final" instead of "final1" so it lead to error.

Nilesdog

Sep 4, 2019
theres problem in the quest activation order insignia lost gets activated as soon as i meet teriani which shouldnt happen

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Try fix3 for 1st choice (that leads to traceback.txt). I think dev in Petra script file wrote "final" instead of "final1" so it lead to error.
Worked like a charm! Thank's a lot Megalol, considering naming my Grandson after you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ;) (in a far far future) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
is there anyone who have found all the endings and all the scenes for Web of shadows ?
All endings exept one , and some sex scenes missing,
And 4 orbs.

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
ok i miss the same scenes and ending got the orbs tho
Did you get the Elf blood ? from Teriyani ? or did you just kill the vampire ? I strongly suspect that some of them are when you go that path, as well I didn't find the "Marshlands" to get the Necromancer book for Navena hence no price.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Emil doesn't make much of a guard. Supposedly you have to either kill him or give him elf blood to get past him to Navara. Or you could just walk past him and ignore him...

Reactions: AdamLee

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
View attachment 3422162

PC:
PC compressed (avif/AV1 so on slow PC may lag): Workupload Pixeldrain

P.S. I have problems with finding mirrors with fast upload and download speed so plz don't ping me about slow speed, if somebody could can mirror PC/Mac versions I would be glad.
Gallery unlocker (not fully tested on this one but worked with previous versions)
Warning! Videos in this version is not playing inside game gallery! Here is the fix2 by game dev for it (also fixes missing images at Petra scene)
I found the download from fastupload.io a bit slow, so I created a for people who need it. Please note that it's the base game only; you still need to download & apply the fix patch from megalol's posts.

AdamLee

May 1, 2018
Did you get the Elf blood ? from Teriyani ? or did you just kill the vampire ? I strongly suspect that some of them are when you go that path, as well I didn't find the "Marshlands" to get the Necromancer book for Navena hence no price.
elf blood didnt really work for me couldnt trigger the 3some. The Marshlands is right before the cript where you meet Emil

Reactions: khumak
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes