• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Damonalgren

Aug 30, 2017
Adrianne – RENPY (offline) edition
ADR_web-0.1-market.zip (807 Mb)
I've converted renpy web version (that was released today) to offline with renpy sdk. For those who don't like Unity it could be useful but as dev said "I’ve to reduce the framerate of the animations from 40 to 20 and eliminate animations during dialogs" it has some limitations comparing to Unity. Use it on ur own risk coz not tested much.
Feel free to make compressed version, gallery unlocker, wt mod and etc coz at least for now I'm not planning to do it.

hey thanks for your hard work , I get this error on day 6

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 933, in script
if quest_day6 == 2 and spa_quest_accepted == 0:
File "game/script.rpy", line 933, in <module>
NameError: name 'spa_quest_accepted' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2115, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
ADR_web 0.1
Mon Oct 3 07:29:31 2022
```

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
hey thanks for your hard work , I get this error on day 6

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2115, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
ADR_web 0.1
Mon Oct 3 07:29:31 2022
```
Hi, sadly there are no much I can do since it's most likely dev mistake and not mine. Either wait for proper version when it would be released on Steam or use previosly uploaded by me Unity version. Also u can try to press "Ignore" button and continue the game if possible or (harder, proper way) enable Renpy developer menu and manually define variable "spa_quest_accepted" (=1 or =0 depending on ur choices) just before error appears or try to edit ..\game\script.rpy file lines 933 and 1048 and change "if quest_day6 == 2 and spa_quest_accepted == 0:" to if quest_day6 == 2:".

Last edited:

Jolly88

Jan 20, 2018
Adrianne – RENPY (offline) edition
ADR_web-0.1-market.zip (807 Mb)
I've converted renpy web version (that was released today) to offline with renpy sdk. For those who don't like Unity it could be useful but as dev said "I’ve to reduce the framerate of the animations from 40 to 20 and eliminate animations during dialogs" it has some limitations comparing to Unity. Use it on ur own risk coz not tested much.
Feel free to make compressed version, gallery unlocker, wt mod and etc coz at least for now I'm not planning to do it.
How to play on Mac?

herkalurk

Jul 3, 2017
anyone know what they changed in this sensual haunting? (story/gameplay)
Based on the few screenshots you can have a 3some with Lynda and Marin which wasn't in the original game. Beyond that I haven't noticed anything specifically different.

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Currently I don't have S&G acc to be able to download SHR and try to crack that game so most likely there wouldn't be any cracked version before its Steam release.
Hi, megalol!

The game's announcement main pic, on the LOP blog, has a Ren'Py logo. That makes me think there's a big chance it can be pulled down without great hussle.

The Steam version might be in Unity. However, the Ren'Py version could be played on the phone (the last one, Adrianne and Oliver, worked like a charm in JoiPlay).

Would you like an S&G account to give it a try? Don't bother if it's in Unity and is hard to crack.

LE: Nevermind, there's no Ren'Py logo on the announcement page. My eyes and wishful thinking were playing tricks on me.

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hi, megalol!

The game's announcement main pic, on the LOP blog, has a Ren'Py logo. That makes me think there's a big chance it can be pulled down without great hussle.

The Steam version might be in Unity. However, the Ren'Py version could be played on the phone (the last one, Adrianne and Oliver, worked like a charm in JoiPlay).

Would you like an S&G account to give it a try? Don't bother if it's in Unity and is hard to crack.

LE: Nevermind, there's no Ren'Py logo on the announcement page. My eyes and wishful thinking were playing tricks on me.
Most likely SHR are build on Defold engine like previous S&G games so in some way it's not easier than Unity to crack coz game data files are encrypted...

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes