Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
Here are the endings guide if anyone needs. And saves with all scenes unlocked.

P.S. I got all scenes, endings and all envelopes collected but still 97% as at the screenshot. Does anyone have a clue why is it so?

P.P.S. C/Users/Your Username/Appdata/Roaming/Renpy/CMX...

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Does anyone have a clue why is it so?
Thanks for the Hints, I finished all with 97% as well, (94% first because i hadn't seen all sex scenes with Lori) only can guess that you have to have sex with all girls and see all options and Happy endings

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
Which games let you play as female? Plus let you play lesbian, if you don't mind.
A LOT of them. Check or individual f95 page for each game to view summary of each game. The latter does not include every game of theirs though. Note that download links of some games are not even in the OG post and can only be found in the comments posted by the amazing game cracker megalol .

Taeri_is_hot

Dec 12, 2022
A LOT of them. Check or individual f95 page for each game to view summary of each game. The latter does not include every game of theirs though. Note that download links of some games are not even in the OG post and can only be found in the comments posted by the amazing game cracker megalol .
are most of these the click a choice type game (visual novel style) or are any really 3D first/3rd person?

Reactions: pace675

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
are most of these the click a choice type game (visual novel style) or are any really 3D first/3rd person?
Yes. The only real 3D games are those made by Real Love 3D (only 3 of them). All others are point-and-click visual novels, most with free roam elements.

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
Saving/Loading doesn't work. When clicking at "Load" button just black background and nothing happens. Do you have that bug?
Living with temptation 2: Revelations (54Mb) game+ hack, gallery unlocker + endings unlocker
Workupload (extract to ..\game\lwt2\Build and overwrite old file)
P.S. Made this unlocker as standalone file since somebody have problems with patches. Fix included. To activate unlocker press on small devil sign in bottom left corner in main menu and press yellow button there "Sign the treaty..." after that.
Interestingly, when running lwt2r from the download link in the OP, I encountered the same problem: loading leads to a black screen. I fixed the problem by replacing the hack+unlocker patch (the c7c6b2dfa6adcea3a63b74ce1740836b.data file) contained in the OP link with the one posted by megalol in the quoted post. They appear to have the exact same size (83,791KB) but somehow the problem is solved.

Reactions: capedvilla

Yawmonth

Jul 5, 2017
Hi! Thanks for the Content.
So Anyone can help me? I can't watch the endings of most LOP (Free, Gold, and bonus) games, since they are in a n HTML file. When I open them, it says that ADOBE FLASH is not supported. Even when finishing the game I cannot watch them. I downloaded many browsers, as well as some plug-ins and extensions, but to no avail. Any one can help me here?
Thanks for the help in advance!

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes