theMorzan

Jul 28, 2017
Just a little correction for the list, Living with Temptation 2 should not have the expansion tag :) Plus you are indeed missing a few things, LOP Gold - Lily in Hawaii (at least its not in the list, it might be in the torrent, dunno, did not check) and the Living with Nympho - Jazz and Stella Desire More expansion, but that one is not cracked yet.

Reactions: Bloo

gregman

Nov 14, 2016
Great work, thanks! But I've got small problem. I use Ubuntu 18.04.1 and can't play expansed LWT2. Anyone can help?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Just a little correction for the list, Living with Temptation 2 should not have the expansion tag :) Plus you are indeed missing a few things, LOP Gold - Lily in Hawaii (at least its not in the list, it might be in the torrent, dunno, did not check) and the Living with Nympho - Jazz and Stella Desire More expansion, but that one is not cracked yet.
Thank you for pointing it out.

Added [LOP GOLD] Lily In Hawaii [v0.96] to OP and fixed the rest.

I downloaded the torrent files. I'm getting a CRC error extracting Outcast Academy Voodoo Girls, and a data Error extracting Blind Date 3D.

Anyone else notice that on the All-in-One or should I just try to redownload it?
If those are the only ones that don't extract, just download the individual links for them. I don't have the time to make another 2 Part 8.7GB after 5h+ prepping this thread. I'll check tomorrow, sorry.

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
If the files extract fine, trying running or playing them. It works, then its fine. Otherwise, there could be an issue.
Oh sorry for the misunderstanding, I was not talking about the individual rar file of "Outcast Academy", what I meant was that I downloaded Part 1 and 2 "All In One" Files and the rar extraction fails at 42% with this message

F:\Games\LOP\LOP__SGpart1.rar: Checksum error in LOP & S&G\Lesson of Passion\Gold\[LOP GOLD] Outcast Academy Voodoo Girls [v2.01] [Cheats].rar. The file is corrupt
F:\Games\LOP\LOP__SGpart1.rar: Unexpected end of archive

I tried to individually extract only LOP__SGpart2.rar but when I did so I came across extraction error at "Blind Date 3D".

Since I downloaded with Mega and @shinonen downloaded from torrent seems like the issue is in the main archive itself instead of the individual link/method of download.

Reactions: Bloo

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Getting broken error during extraction. Please fix the zip files. Thank you :)
You have to be specific, which links since there's over 120 links, what error, are the files still extracting despite the error...

Oh sorry for the misunderstanding, I was not talking about the individual rar file of "Outcast Academy", what I meant was that I downloaded Part 1 and 2 "All In One" Files and the rar extraction fails at 42% with this message

F:\Games\LOP\LOP__SGpart1.rar: Checksum error in LOP & S&G\Lesson of Passion\Gold\[LOP GOLD] Outcast Academy Voodoo Girls [v2.01] [Cheats].rar. The file is corrupt
F:\Games\LOP\LOP__SGpart1.rar: Unexpected end of archive

I tried to individually extracting only LOP__SGpart2.rar but when I did so I came across extraction error at "Blind Date 3D".

Since I downloaded with Mega and @shinonen downloaded from torrent seems like the issue is in the main archive itself instead of the individual link/method of download.
I just tried on my end, so it's likely that it got corrupted after uploading. I'll make a new batch tomorrow, thank you for reporting.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I'm getting a CRC error extractin when using torent link under ALL-IN-ONE:
Its been reported. Read above

I would also not use the torrent. As they are not working either

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
So is Lesson of Passion some kind of professional western adult game creators?
yeah they are a game developer group that makes a number of adult games some are very worth it while others are a slap in the face most are flash games while others are using the unity engine they have a blog that talks about their games and even has walkthroughs for a number of the big ones

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes