Mr_Frenzy

Dec 12, 2017
Im to new to f95zone to have been able to pester anyone about the games here, but my will is there, so thnx for geting me what I want before I asked for it ;)

Reactions: DrDemagogue

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
First of all, thanks for the huge upload @Bloo

Secondly, am I doing something wrong or do the endings in these games just not play?

edit: seems to be a firefox thing.

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
Idk what I'm doing wrong, but for most of the games when I'm opening them, my browser just opens and tries to download the exact same file I just executed.

Any advice?

JAmesbond234

Jul 2, 2017
Okay, I am a bit confused about unity / Flash games. I have unity and flash on my Mac but I cannot seem to play the games? I will be very appreciative of any help.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
@Bloo, could you, when making new all-in-one archives, check also files of 13 Rooms. It seems to have missing images. Objects, persons and so on.

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
So is this a game or comic cause shit those are A Lot of tags thanks for the clear up in advanced :)
These are Games made by developer "Lesson of Passion", Most of them are pretty decent specially the bigger LOP Gold, Sex and Glory games.

Idk what I'm doing wrong, but for most of the games when I'm opening them, my browser just opens and tries to download the exact same file I just executed.

Any advice?
Some browsers like Chrome and Firefox (sometimes) seem to do that with SWF files, Download the standalone Adobe Flash Player from here: (Link I found in the installation section of the Original post)

and open the swf file with that.

Okey, I am a bit confused about unity games. I have unity on my Mac but I cannot seem to play the games? I will be very appreciative of any help.
They are adobe flash player (.swf) games not unity games.

JAmesbond234

Jul 2, 2017
These are Games made by developer "Lesson of Passion", Most of them are pretty decent specially the bigger LOP Gold, Sex and Glory games.

Some browsers like Chrome and Firefox (sometimes) seem to do that with SWF files, Download the standalone Adobe Flash Player from here: (Link I found in the installation section of the Original post)

and open the swf file with that.

They are adobe flash player (.swf) games not unity games.
I downloaded adobe flash player but they still do not seem to work mate.

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
I downloaded adobe flash player but they still do not seem to work mate.
I dont use Mac so I won't be able to help you that very much but I guess you downloaded and installed the Main version of the Flash Player from the Adobe website? You should download this flash player standalone projector version and try it. Should work

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I used to be all over LOP, they were basically the only decent adult games I knew of before I found f95

Lately though, they've been pushing focus on too many female protag games for my liking. Nothing wrong with that, they don't have to cater to me (I'm not even a patron) but that's just why I've lost interest.

Plus since finding F95 I've been finding IMO much better titles. To put it in pro wrestling terms, LOP is WWE, they're basically one of the biggest and flashiest, but inconsistent. Once you find the indies it's easy to prefer them instead

Reactions: shinonen

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Error extracting these (from all links):
- [Sex & Glory] Abyss The Rise Of Chtulhu
- [Sex & Glory] Arkham The Dark Legacy
- [LOP BONUS] Divided Heart [v0.93]
ps.: SHA1 is matching.
Thanks for reporting it, uploading over 120 files at the same time was bound to stuff like this to happen. I'm replacing them.

@Bloo, could you, when making new all-in-one archives, check also files of 13 Rooms. It seems to have missing images. Objects, persons and so on.
You have to be a bit more specific, do the images not load or are you getting errors?
I've played this game in the past from start to finish on my browser with no issues and i don't have another copy honestly.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes