Aug 11, 2017
Sex&Glory Sensual Haunting is not working for me. Which is a bummer because I've been looking for this game for a while. I try to open the "Play.htm" thing and Chrome just give me a blank error, the game doesn't load. Anyone else got the same problem? Is it because of Chrome?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Sex&Glory Sensual Haunting is not working for me. Which is a bummer because I've been looking for this game for a while. I try to open the "Play.htm" thing and Chrome just give me a blank error, the game doesn't load. Anyone else got the same problem? Is it because of Chrome?
Read the OP.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Some of them are really really simple meet n fuck style shit but some are more complex semi-open world and/or RPGish games that are my favorite. The best ones IMHO are:

Living With Temptation Wife Gone Wilder
City Of Love Ghost Of The Past
Eleanor Loving Wife Or Dirty Whore Asking for More
Eleanor 2 Loving Wife Or Dirty Whore
Seducing The Throne or Die 4 Glory, cant remember which one I'm thinking of
Johnny Bullet

and most of the Sex & Glory games

Syncronyzy

Sep 4, 2017
i can't open Outcast Academy with Google Chrome. Any other options to play? the game does not work on Internet Explorer and Firefox.

Waitforme

Donor
Feb 12, 2017
Bloo, That's fantastic, Will wait for the all-in-one torrent though but thank you very much for this !

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
You have to be a bit more specific, do the images not load or are you getting errors?
I've played this game in the past from start to finish on my browser with no issues and i don't have another copy honestly.
I think what he means by that is that the renders for all the characters don't show or load. They are replaced by a square with an X in it, even the intro is blank of characters. You just see backgrounds. I'm having the same issue. All the character aren't visable. Tried using different browsers including Palemoon but I keep experiencing the problem. Feels like it's been to compressed. I downloaded the files for 13 rooms seperatly and not from the all-in-one archieve. Honestly I used to have 2 copies of 13 rooms too where in one this was a problem, hence I searched for a second copy that worked. Can't for the life of me recall where I found that working one but it seems I'm unable to find it again.

Reactions: partanen

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I think what he means by that is that the renders for all the characters don't show or load. They are replaced by a square with an X in it, even the intro is blank of characters. You just see backgrounds. I'm having the same issue. All the character aren't visable. Tried using different browsers including Palemoon but I keep experiencing the problem. Feels like it's been to compressed. I downloaded the files for 13 rooms seperatly and not from the all-in-one archieve. Honestly I used to have 2 copies of 13 rooms too where in one this was a problem, hence I searched for a second copy that worked. Can't for the life of me recall where I found that working one but it seems I'm unable to find it again.
Works fine on my end with a vanilla Firefox, don't know what to tell you.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes