papsuken

Jun 2, 2017
3rd from left 3rd row down is Emil and the earl's wife, the one everyone is talking about being bugged. It didn't used to be so I have it unlocked from then idk if its one the gallery unlocker is able to do. The other 3 are the only 3 I'm missing so afraid I can't help there
Those are bugged. The first 2 are Rosie scenes (Scene from before the spider quest is done and scene from after the quest is done) and the last one is a Silkara scene (1st of the last row)
horos.jpg

Last edited:

_Gaalec_

May 14, 2022
Why are they continue make game with bugs and mistake? LoP are create game long time, and can check game before release. Just make beta tester group, for subscribers. They are making games more 10 years. I see not ready product, not first time from LoP. And how i see they stop make free game. I better wait version with fix all bugs, and normally play.
And they haven`t new ideas. Game with Lisa, Eleanor i see before.
megalol, thanks for sharing(y).

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
U can try fix5 that I've added to the game post as well and if not work wait for new possible fixes from game developer or try to start new game but I don't think that it would help much unless dev added/changed some game variables.
Yep that fixes the Emil threesome. Now I still have 2 missing endings and 3 missing sex scenes. Will try a new game and see if there are any more options that I missed somewhere. I assume one of the endings probably involves Phoebe but I think you might need to let the noble have his way with Crystal when you first meet them for that to be an option which I usually don't do. No idea what the last ending might be, maybe defeating the final battle without any help? Does the love potion from Mandy work on her if you save it? Haven't tried that either. Might also be a bad ending that I haven't seen. I did get one of those by losing the final battle once. Maybe there's another one like that somewhere.

Last edited:

Pingu12345

Jul 5, 2017
U can try fix5 that I've added to the game post as well and if not work wait for new possible fixes from game developer or try to start new game but I don't think that it would help much unless dev added/changed some game variables.
Hi megalol, I'm trying to download fix5 from pixeldrain but chrome blocks it. It says virus detected.

Reactions: _Gaalec_

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hi megalol, I'm trying to download fix5 from pixeldrain but chrome blocks it. It says virus detected.
Either disable AV (as was already suggested) or I've uploaded encrypted (password:wos) without "cache" folder that could possibe trigger ur AV and not rly needed since RenPy should rebuild it after applying the fix5 anyway. Thats all I can do.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: D Dave

Pingu12345

Jul 5, 2017
Either disable AV (as was already suggested) or I've uploaded encrypted (password:wos) fix5 without "cache" folder that could possibe trigger ur AV and not rly needed since RenPy should rebuild it after applying the fix5 anyway. Thats all I can do.
Ok, i could download it now. Thank you!

SeanCages

Jul 25, 2017
One of the things renpy allows is exporting and importing save data. Is there someone with a complete save willing to export his? I'm missing a couple of scenes.

dreamlord666

Jun 2, 2017
Either disable AV (as was already suggested) or I've uploaded encrypted (password:wos) fix5 without "cache" folder that could possibe trigger ur AV and not rly needed since RenPy should rebuild it after applying the fix5 anyway. Thats all I can do.
can u please share endings file to hot wife remastered please?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm kind of surprised Eleanor doesn't have more "good wife" options compared to the slut path. It doesn't have to be set up so that you either play her as a cheating slut to see the sex scenes or just skip everything if you're the good wife. Why not have her atone for her slutty past by getting Drake's hands dirty on the good wife path? Bring her friends home for threesomes with him, etc. There is some of that already but it's absolutely dwarfed by the amount of content on the slutty path.

Reactions: oszapo25

devisck

Apr 2, 2019
The persistent file won't solve that issue. it's a coding problem in the gallery itself. Here's a file with a coded unlocked gallery. Place it in the game folder.
I added this file to the game folder, it shows me all the thumbnails but when I click them it does not play. Only the ones I have gone through in game are playing. Is there a fix for that.

zendrox

Sep 28, 2017
Is the move to renpy going to make modding more viable for these games? For example, a mod for LWT where you recast the characters with different models?

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Is the move to renpy going to make modding more viable for these games? For example, a mod for LWT where you recast the characters with different models?
Yes, the games are undoubtedly more viable in renpy mode, even if there are no any changes in the plot or characters. There are mostly no different models, though redrawing the applicable ones, sometimes make small differences compared to their previous, non renpy versions.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes