khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The Marshlands is right before the cript where you meet Emil
Is there some trick to opening up the Marshlands as a destination? Do you have to give the elf blood to Emil for that to be an option? I have always killed him.

Edit: Nevermind. I'm not sure what opens it up but the first time through it wasn't there. Now it is.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Minor issue, but when you reach level 4 in Horos you don't get the +1 armor you're supposed to get. You do get heal though.

Edit: Actually it looks like you don't get it when you first level up but you do after a fight or two. Not sure what's up with that.

dimasbtwe

Oct 11, 2020
HOROS: Web of shadows
View attachment 3422162

PC:
MacOS (not tested, use on own risk):
PC compressed (avif/AV1 so on slow PC may lag): Workupload Pixeldrain

P.S. I have problems with finding mirrors with fast upload and download speed so plz don't ping me about slow speed, if somebody could make mirror PC/Mac versions I would be glad.
Gallery unlocker (not fully tested on this one but worked with previous versions)
Warning! Videos in this version is not playing inside game gallery! Here is the fix2 by game dev for it (also fixes missing images at Petra scene) or fix3 by me (includes fix2 and fix for this)
whats the difference with HOROS Monster slayer and lover of many Naughty Threesome ?

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Is there some trick to opening up the Marshlands as a destination? Do you have to give the elf blood to Emil for that to be an option? I have always killed him.
Yes, and after you kill and bring back Navenna she will send you on a quest "reading is sexy", As well after she helps you to regain your memories, go back and visit Alenite ;)

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
elf blood didnt really work for me couldnt trigger the 3some. The Marshlands is right before the cript where you meet Emil
If you're talking about the elf threesome in "My Human, Not Yours" you have to go to the keep without taking the elf blood (you don't have to kill Emil either). Then you go back to Teirana and go 1 space north and that triggers the quest. Easy to miss if you're used to fast traveling everywhere.

AdamLee

May 1, 2018
If you're talking about the elf threesome in "My Human, Not Yours" you have to go to the keep without taking the elf blood (you don't have to kill Emil either). Then you go back to Teirana and go 1 space north and that triggers the quest. Easy to miss if you're used to fast traveling everywhere.
no no that one i got but I cant have 3some with emil and Aliente like no matter what i do i cant triger it

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
no no that one i got but I cant have 3some with emil and Aliente like no matter what i do i cant triger it
Yeah I think that's bugged. I can't get that one to work either. It says to go talk to her after I get my memory back but nothing happens. There's no dialog options with her at that point.

dimasbtwe

Oct 11, 2020
HOROS: Web of shadows
View attachment 3422162

PC:
MacOS (not tested, use on own risk):
PC compressed (avif/AV1 so on slow PC may lag): Workupload Pixeldrain

P.S. I have problems with finding mirrors with fast upload and download speed so plz don't ping me about slow speed, if somebody could make mirror PC/Mac versions I would be glad.
Gallery unlocker (not fully tested on this one but worked with previous versions)
Warning! Videos in this version is not playing inside game gallery! Here is the fix2 by game dev for it (also fixes missing images at Petra scene) or fix3 by me (includes fix2 and fix for this)
using unlocker but there is some missing scene

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
using unlocker but there is some missing scene
Ok but u better post it in unlocker thread since I'm not created it or ask somebody who unlocked all by playing the game to share ..\HOROS-1.99-pc-compr\game\saves\persistent file since most likely there should be kept gallery progression.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Yeah I think that's bugged. I can't get that one to work either. It says to go talk to her after I get my memory back but nothing happens. There's no dialog options with her at that point.
I've added fix4 in game post but dunno what was fixed since there are no info at about recent changes so if problem still exist after fix4 better to report it there since it's leonizer's job to fix the bugs...

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I've added fix4 in game post but dunno what was fixed since there are no info at about recent changes so if problem still exist after fix4 better to report it there since it's leonizer's job to fix the bugs...
Tried that from a save where I had already gotten my memory back and it didn't work. Might require a new game if it's supposed to fix it.

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Me neither because the quest regain your memory got resetet, and goes into an endless loop, I refrained, to say something because I considered that I already bugged megalol more than enough, and it doesn't give a traceback, or anything.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Tried that from a save where I had already gotten my memory back and it didn't work. Might require a new game if it's supposed to fix it.
U can try fix5 that I've added to the game post as well and if not work wait for new possible fixes from game developer or try to start new game but I don't think that it would help much unless dev added/changed some game variables.

Reactions: khumak
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes