• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Who played all LoP games and can say me the top 3 FemPro lesbian games? Without fantasy, sci-fi, superpowers.

JesterAI

Jan 18, 2018
Who played all LoP games and can say me the top 3 FemPro lesbian games? Without fantasy, sci-fi, superpowers.
Pledge is almost all lesbian

Outcast Academy is older but a huge lesbian fest

The rest of the games have a mix with lesbian content usually

is there a list of what games contain NTR/cuckolding
Living with Temptation 2
All the Eleanors
Club Velvet Rose
Living with Serena

Reactions: lexlutha

dabuzzkiller1

Active User
Donor
Apr 8, 2018
What does this mean? That's not available? But why would it even been mentioned then?
  • Added [LOP GOLD] Elenor 3 & Eleanor 3: Blue Orchid DLC to the unavailable list, reason: UNCRACKED

RamblingLunatic

Donor
May 29, 2017
What does this mean? That's not available? But why would it even been mentioned then?
  • Added [LOP GOLD] Elenor 3 & Eleanor 3: Blue Orchid DLC to the unavailable list, reason: UNCRACKED
It's probably mentioned because people are asking for it since it is the newest game out there on their site. It's the whole reason I opened this thread. It'll hopefully stem the tide of "What about Eleanor 3?" posts.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Too many to choose from. Without a capture for all o fthem which would you recommend?
For info I do know Living with Lana and did like it.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes