Elektrosumo

May 12, 2018
First if all thank you for the uploads!
Now let's move on to queation.
Where can I find the tags for each of these games?
Cause if there aren't finding my prefered games will take a long time.
We really need tags.

weedy446

Apr 26, 2017
Thanks for the torrent.
But only the Sex & Glory games are completely unzipped (and zipped).

kino4ka

Aug 6, 2018
Just saw it rn. Thank you very much! Was looking for it for a very very long time! Hope the Thread will not get outdated anytime soon.

Aksrox

May 7, 2017
Hi can someone tell me any editor or something so i can cheat in the games which dont have any option to cheat

sglory

Jul 3, 2018
Hi can someone tell me any editor or something so i can cheat in the games which dont have any option to cheat
There should be a few games which includes lots of folders and files instead of just one swf file. With these game, you could change the initial datas by editing the js file in the 'intro' folder with notepad and a lot of other stuff by editing the js files in other folders. Backup the whole game before you do so pls.

Reactions: Aksrox

Aksrox

May 7, 2017
There should be a few games which includes lots of folders and files instead of just one swf file. With these game, you could change the initial datas by editing the js file in the 'intro' folder with notepad and a lot of other stuff by editing the js files in other folders. Backup the whole game before you do so pls.
Thank you for the info mate have a nice day cheers

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Added [LOP GOLD] Seducing The Throne [v0.98] [Cheats]: - - -
Removed [LOP GOLD] Seducing The Throne [v0.98]

Thank you @Mr.Qaywesdxc for sharing.

Reactions: Krull and ponyguy

padder

May 5, 2018
I need the guidance of a more experienced perv, fellow degenerates, come to my aid! ....
I've been avoiding LOP games for a long time, something about the slow/medium/fast fucking, scene over.. Just seemed dull to me. But, i'll give it a go as I am quiet desperate to find something I have yet to play.

So.. Which titles should I play? (No NTR (where YOU are cucked, doing it to others is fine. No gay content either.)

My sincere thank you,
A horny gamer.

XINSHWNY

May 21, 2017
HOLY JESUS THOSE FILES ARE THE GUY IN THE LOCKER ROOM WHO HAS A 3RD LEG AND DOESN'T TRY TO HIDE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes