megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
thank you! and maybe can you do gallery+endings unlocker for LWT 1 REDUX. and post here or in another thread.
because seems still nobody can do
For this non-browser Unity game there were already made (not by me this time) unlocker but it will also overwrite your saves for Redux... It fully unlocks gallery and about 50% of the endings.

WildDancer

Nov 19, 2019
Bloodlines of Shadow Springs (52 Mb) v1.1 patch
Workupload
– New Game Plus with boosted stats, blood and money
– faster relation building
– increased blood Bryan gets from biting people
– Sanguinar and Nosferatu rituals provide extra boost to stats
– SKIP SCENE button (not in all scenes yet)
– fixes and optimization
P.S. I think no need to make cheat again since dev added Game+ option and to activate it u need just to finish prologue.
Upd: added a small cheat for v1.1: more money for Game+ (777 instead of 100), suspicion = 0 at start (instead of 5), working at aunt gives +9 blood (probably not needed but added it anyway), if u caught for not doing homework at school gives -9 to suspicion (instead of +1), LoP logo auto skipped at game start.
PLZ!where is game+ ? I still not find.......

billybob131

Mar 26, 2018
How do I play some of these? I open the .htm file in Palemoon browser, but it's just a black page with a blank pop up and the music playing. It's House Party from sexandglory

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
It was released today on mentioned earlier torrent tracker (two posts below yours, not gonna mention it again better wait when it would be reuploaded by somebody to others public trackers) and called "[Сборник] Sexandglory & Lesson of Passion Games Collection / Коллекция игр Sexandglory и Lesson of Passion (Sexandglory.com & Lesson of Passion) [uncen] [2011-2021, ADV, 3DCG, Flash, Simulator, Animation, Fantasy, All sex] [eng+rus]". I won't upload it anywhere else coz of huge size (28 Gb) and due some limitations (it don't work on Linux/Mac and in game setups there are a possiblity to see russian language instead of english on non-english OS).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you think there is any way to make it Mac compatible?

Also are we able to update OP with your new comprehensive game system?

Last edited:

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
It was released today on mentioned earlier torrent tracker (two posts below yours, not gonna mention it again better wait when it would be reuploaded by somebody to others public trackers) and called "[Сборник] Sexandglory & Lesson of Passion Games Collection / Коллекция игр Sexandglory и Lesson of Passion (Sexandglory.com & Lesson of Passion) [uncen] [2011-2021, ADV, 3DCG, Flash, Simulator, Animation, Fantasy, All sex] [eng+rus]". I won't upload it anywhere else coz of huge size (28 Gb) and due some limitations (it don't work on Linux/Mac and in game setups there are a possiblity to see russian language instead of english on non-english OS).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
took a while to understand your post but I now understand, thanks!

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Do you think there is any way to make it Mac compatible?
No, didn't think so coz don't have it and not gonna do it since I've already spend a lot of time for current Win version. Installing Windows with Boot Camp on Mac's could help maybe in this case.
Also are we able to update OP with your new comprehensive game system?
I think with this question better ask somebody else since I have a modder status not moderator or even uploader. But I think that short answer is no and I've said already why - because in installers/setups (not in games) russian language is default unless you have english Windows.

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
No, didn't think so coz don't have it and not gonna do it since I've already spend a lot of time for current Win version. Installing Windows with Boot Camp on Mac's could help maybe in this case.

I think with this question better ask somebody else since I have a modder status not moderator or even uploader. But I think that short answer is no and I've said already why - because in installers/setups (not in games) russian language is default unless you have english Windows.
Gotcha thanks, is there any other place to download it other than torrents?

Jul 13, 2018
in Bloodlines of Shadow Springs how do i get information about MC mom and the vial? I am completely stuck there. I'm trying to get the vial without NTR scene but i can't i'm trying to get to Nosferatu but i can't

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes