Nov 10, 2021
First, do the ritual to get promoted with 5 on Will/Charm/Empathy.
Make Christina fall in love with you. And read Anita's mind.
When the wolf appears, warn Luca about it. The next day return to their house. Then ask Christina to distract Luca ASAP (she won't if she's just friendly or neutral). Next go see Luca fuck her and take the vial instead of watching them.
Last but not least, when Angelique loves you, invite her home and that's it you're a Nosferatu.

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2018
Well that took me some hours of repeating everything i restarted the game like 10 times , that was a pain but i finally unlocked all scenes in Bloodlines i am never removing the game from my PC after that grind fest. Story and characters wise this might be my favorite LOP / Sex and Glory game

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Any tips to get ahead in the game?
Like .. what day do you start work for aunt?
Did you grind a whole week on stats before MC used the powers effectively?

Jul 13, 2018
Any tips to get ahead in the game?
Like .. what day do you start work for aunt?
Did you grind a whole week on stats before MC used the powers effectively?
No need to grind for stats if you use the 1.1 version + the 1.1 cheats which are somewhere in some previous pages use that , plus the guide which it took me awhile to find and it's also some pages behind ( i can reshare the guide if you don't find it since it took me awhile to find it) , once you understand how the game works , what hints it tells you and what the guide is trying to tell you it gets easier . For example to get to Nosferatus you just need to follow what the guide and the game (when you check notes in the bedroom ) says it actually tells you everything you need to do. The problem is unlocking the full gallery for Monica it's just doing Subconscious scanner helps unlocking must scenes in the bedroom because it says what she is thinking and then doing the make out options changes the scenes depending on what she wants and in Hunt is basically trying all options when you get to Nosferatus and also using Scanner skill using it you find out she wants flowers make sure you bought flowers give her the floor in Hunt and you unlock new possibilities make sure you get a blowjob from Jazz you get one by making sex with her because one of the times you scan after giving flowers she is thinking she can give better blowjobs and that unlocks a new option in talk where you say "Jazz gives good blowjobs" and that unlocks a blowjob scene with Monica.
Always keep suspicion low with the cheat if you go to class but don't do any homework when the teacher finds you didn't did it , it removes 9 suspicion ( this only works with the cheat of version 1.1 otherwise without it you get +1 suspicion) use that to keep suspicion low and everytime you hunt use the skills like oblivion and Mind reader ( which you get as Nosferatus)
For Anita it's easy just use the Charm skill that you receive when you obtain Nosferatus rank ( Arouse Lust ) thats all, you unlock 2 of her scenes the third one you have to never tell her you are a vampire, kill Angelique father and do the orgy sucessful.
For the rest of them it's just trying new skills , do different stuff when you reach the orgy part , choose different characters , for 3some with Vivian and Bob the guide helps you except one scene which you have to use i think it was the Nosferatus Charm skill "Arouse Lust " without approaching them and you get the scene the guide doesn't help you with.

Make sure you hunt the Bloodhound with Angelique cuz otherwise you lose the chance to get Anita sex scenes.
Here is the guide and the 1.1 cheat after prologue you unlock New Game + and things get easier with it , with the guide plus what i just told you , it gets easy to get all scenes also make sure you try Nosferatus skills when you Vittoria is sleeping that will instantly get you all sex scenes you might have left to get with her.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you for sharing such details. It shows you did enjoy it a lot.
It has a rocky start ... like: you unlock all those new places like hospital you cannot go
at first, then the park you have low skill to actually get anywhere,
then the library where agie has no options at first.

Stuff like that kind a kills it after 2-3 hours of getting your bearings.

Jul 13, 2018
Thank you for sharing such details. It shows you did enjoy it a lot.
It has a rocky start ... like: you unlock all those new places like hospital you cannot go
at first, then the park you have low skill to actually get anywhere,
then the library where agie has no options at first.

Stuff like that kind a kills it after 2-3 hours of getting your bearings.
It is really grindy without the guide i was failing and always getting same endings guide helped me with most things , the other things i scrolled back until i found people that unlocked the 3 scenes i couldn't it is really grindy specially since there is no gallery unlocker for the game but once you get the hang of it , it gets more enjoyable

qp39dmzxfg243

Nov 23, 2017
in Bloodlines of Shadow Springs how do i get information about MC mom and the vial? I am completely stuck there. I'm trying to get the vial without NTR scene but i can't i'm trying to get to Nosferatu but i can't
There's no way to get the vial without the NTR scene (where Christina distracts Luca). That's the only way to get the vial and you need the vial to become Nosferatu. In order to get the info on MC mom you need to be Nosferatu so you can use mind control on Ellen to make her give you the info. I don't think you can actually do anything with the info aside from 1 new conversation that does nothing with Anita though.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
(309.16 MB, this is not a game!) - watch only 2 last folders unless u wanna rebuild whole game on Ren'Py.
My personal opinion that game is awful as it was Hank Moody maybe (no comments depending the game on blog means nobody wanna play it or it's owner deleted bad ones) and not just coz main girl Miranda looks like a victim of the plastic surgery. It would be a miracle if people don't review bomb it on Steam.

astaresl

Jun 3, 2020
How do I play some of these? I open the .htm file in Palemoon browser, but it's just a black page with a blank pop up and the music playing. It's House Party from sexandglory

guys i downloaded sensual haunting and the game doesnt start. im using edge and chrome.
Download and install this , then run it with this browser. Work for all Sex & Glory Games.

TheH

Aug 28, 2017
Ask for Bloodlines of Shadow Springs
How do I get the key from Angelique?
bloodline of shadow spring how to unlock scene 08 , 13 and 28

Last edited:

papsuken

Jun 2, 2017
Romance after dark CG rip (309.16 MB, this is not a game!) - watch only 2 last folders unless u wanna rebuild whole game on Ren'Py.
My personal opinion that game is awful as it was Hank Moody maybe (no comments depending the game on blog means nobody wanna play it or it's owner deleted bad ones) and not just coz main girl Miranda looks like a victim of the plastic surgery. It would be a miracle if people don't review bomb it on Steam.
You are awesome, take that 5000 like you deserve it

• Hey there
Reactions: megalol
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes