Eleme

Oct 15, 2018
Actually, if you have patience, only Cheat engine is enough. Search and freeze the time of day (double) and save\load... Enough to pump everything you need during the game day.
P.S.: an online translator is used to write this message.

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
Is there any fix for trying to view the endings for some of the older games like Story of Didi and City of Love? I tried running the files through Ruffle, one of the only flash extensions that still works, and it claims that it failed to load the file because the file likely no longer exists. And the endings file doesn't work with my flash player anyways. Just gives a black screen with the cursor, but nothing else. Is there a workaround or something I'm not aware of? If so, please let me know.

plinto

Jul 20, 2017
does not work, did all the advice on fixing it, it didn’t help and i still see only this: (win7, chrome)
bug.jpg

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Are the bugs in Office Romance (new game+ buttons, gallery, etc.) from a crack or developer bugs?
It's from crack and there are no way to fix it, same goes to "Much Ado about nothing" game...

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Dumb question maybe but... When there is something indicated as expansion (and it is a flash game), do we need to overwrite the existing files, or is it something completely separate ?
Asking, to be sure I don't mess things around.
Thanks

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
I meant the old LwT1 version, the new one feels like crap. Is there any browser play version or cheated version which is still running
in the first post of this thread, in "download/lop gold" you have the flash version of the original and 1st expansion, you can still use that if you have a flash player

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
When I try to play some games it says that flash player is no longer suported, what do I do.. also in club velvet rose expansion there is no exe at all

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes