megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
how to unlock the scenes ?
i dont see any button to fully unlock them:(
There are no unlock buttons - u either unpacked it to correct folder (asked for file overwrite at 1st time) and it auto unlocks or if not scenes not unlocked. Also there were newer version of the game with addon and u installed it for wrong game...

h41pa

Aug 7, 2016
There are no unlock buttons - u either unpacked it to correct folder (asked for file overwrite at 1st time) and it auto unlocks or if not scenes not unlocked. Also there were newer version of the game with addon and u installed it for wrong game...
I down from first page
and unpacked to correct folder it askes for overwrite.
but nothin gallery empty xD

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I down from first page Workupload
and unpacked to correct folder it askes for overwrite.
but nothin gallery empty xD
U have the game with addon Hidden Truth and installed unlocker from original version without addon and literally broke the game. Hidden Truth already comes with integrated unlocker so u just need to unpack this file "Serena_DC_HIDDEN_TRUTHS_cracked.7z" again and just play - actually I dunno why u decided to search for unlocker.
P.S. it asked to overwrite .hml file so now u most likely got empty game...

Little_Lady

Jul 7, 2022
Hi everyone, not sure if anyone's gonna be seeing this but I'd love the help!
I'm trying to play my ending for the game 'Eleanor' (you know the full title) but it's just not running. I'm trying to open it with the same flashplayer (32) as I use for the game but it just shows up as a white window. (It does this for all the'end_number') files. I tried opening the 'ele_endings' file, and a window shows up, but the main screen just flashes for a second before the window just goes black. The cursor is still there tho? Sorry for the long post, just wanted to include all the info. Thanks in advance!

AMLAKECA651

Aug 7, 2021
Does anyone have advice on how to play these games, I tried the "Tools" but they dont work!
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

kino4ka

Aug 6, 2018
It was released today on mentioned earlier torrent tracker (two posts below yours, not gonna mention it again better wait when it would be reuploaded by somebody to others public trackers) and called "[Сборник] Sexandglory & Lesson of Passion Games Collection / Коллекция игр Sexandglory и Lesson of Passion (Sexandglory.com & Lesson of Passion) [uncen] [2011-2021, ADV, 3DCG, Flash, Simulator, Animation, Fantasy, All sex] [eng+rus]". I won't upload it anywhere else coz of huge size (28 Gb) and due some limitations (it don't work on Linux/Mac and in game setups there are a possiblity to see russian language instead of english on non-english OS).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can you provide a download link?

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes