Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We have it all here .. otherwise go on their blog and watch their scenes - some are featured.
Unless you play, how would you make any idea if it is fun or not? Static art is static.

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
Anyone knows the solution to STT: MORE MAGIC, MORE MUSHROOMS frequent freezing problem? Basically it's stuck on the current screen and doesn't respond to clicking anywhere. Have to refresh the page without saving, which is very annoying.

herkalurk

Jul 3, 2017
Office Romance (100 Mb)
Workupload
View attachment 1461354
Installation instruction: unpack office_romance.7z somewhere and run "Start — office.bat". If nothing happens copy/paste this link to the Google Chrome and wait until game will load after that click mouse on any part of the game screen (shown above on screenshot) and main menu will appear.

MC

Sep 14, 2016
Looks like LwT got an update with new scenes. Does the version uploaded here include this update?

olmomunita

Aug 2, 2017
I'm grateful for office romance. For some reason it's probably my favorite LoP game. Is there any way to cheat the stats (or actually enable new game plus)?

herkalurk

Jul 3, 2017
Looks like LwT got an update with new scenes. Does the version uploaded here include this update?
The latest version on f95 is an EXE from steam rip which is latest release

I'm grateful for office romance. For some reason it's probably my favorite LoP game. Is there any way to cheat the stats (or actually enable new game plus)?
Both Office Romance and Much Ado About Nothing have a game engine which wasn't cracked. This is just a locally playable copy.

ncastle1029

Dec 9, 2018
Bloodlines of Shadow Springs (52 Mb) v1.1 patch
Workupload
– New Game Plus with boosted stats, blood and money
– faster relation building
– increased blood Bryan gets from biting people
– Sanguinar and Nosferatu rituals provide extra boost to stats
– SKIP SCENE button (not in all scenes yet)
– fixes and optimization
P.S. I think no need to make cheat again since dev added Game+ option and to activate it u need just to finish prologue.
Upd: added a small cheat for v1.1: more money for Game+ (777 instead of 100), suspicion = 0 at start (instead of 5), working at aunt gives +9 blood (probably not needed but added it anyway), if u caught for not doing homework at school gives -9 to suspicion (instead of +1), LoP logo auto skipped at game start.

I downloaded the original shadows file, extracted them, then downloaded the patch and got it patched to v1.1.
But when I start the game and finish the prologue (until he drops them off), I don't get Game+ option anywhere.
Am I doing anything wrong? shadows.jpg
This is my main page, btw. I don't find any "Prologue" or "Skip Prologue" options either

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes