Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
I downloaded the original shadows file, extracted them, then downloaded the patch and got it patched to v1.1.
But when I start the game and finish the prologue (until he drops them off), I don't get Game+ option anywhere.
Am I doing anything wrong? View attachment 1993173
This is my main page, btw. I don't find any "Prologue" or "Skip Prologue" options either
How did you manage to get fullscreen?
And how did you patch the game? Just copied files to the root folder of the game?

herkalurk

Jul 3, 2017
How did you manage to get fullscreen?
And how did you patch the game? Just copied files to the root folder of the game?
There is a "fullscreen" button below, left side.
And yes, copy the patch files to the root folder, replace if asked
Why don't you guys just get the final version released as a program, not website version....?

View attachment 1359022

Overview:
You were a normal man, barely more than a boy, living in uneasy truce with your step-mother and step-sister. Were.
Now? Now you are a vampire, because you had the blood of monsters running through your veins, because your recently met benefactor, Vittoria Bosco, needs to raise an army. Because, just after achieving immortality, you are about to die.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-12-13
Release Date: 2021-11-05
Developer: Lesson of Passion, Ktulhu Solutions - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: PIXELDRAIN - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Linux: - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - -

View attachment 1359008 View attachment 1359018 View attachment 1359009 View attachment 1359011 View attachment 1359020 View attachment 1359012 View attachment 1359017 View attachment 1359013 View attachment 1359014 View attachment 1359021 View attachment 1359015 View attachment 1359010 View attachment 1359016 View attachment 1359007 View attachment 1359019

Reactions: slwaer12

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
Are there hacked versions of their old games redone in .exe files which they announced after the end of flash player support?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Are there hacked versions of their old games redone in .exe files which they announced after the end of flash player support?
I've redone it in my bundle but not in exe coz it's not problem but that endings for 'em opens in browser so I combined main game files and endings and made it to run without browser (in flash player standalone, same result as if it was put to exe).

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
I've redone it in my bundle but not in exe coz it's not problem but that endings for 'em opens in browser so I combined main game files and endings and made it to run without browser (in flash player standalone, same result as if it was put to exe).
Ok, thanks, I'll try them.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Thank you guys after so many years of dedication to continue uploading their games on this site just a quick question is my Name is David avaible for download any source or is it not avaible thank you for your attention

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Just played one of the old games and man, is a nightmare, the text is almost impossible to read, white letters and all the scene is really bright or the background is white too, the controls and UI are really bad, they are hard as fuck, you have to waste ingame days or losing until you understand how everything works. The funny part is that some of this "problems" are still in their newest games. Once in a while I come back to play this games and I want to enjoy them but I can't.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes