bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
LIVING WITH TEMPTATION: Luscious secrets
View attachment 2343533
Cracked version 2.88 with unlocked gallery + endings & Game+ (2.61 Gb)

Warning! Since game just was released about day ago I didn't had a time to check if all security checks
are hacked properly so if u stuck at some moment and it doesn't changed after save/load (on same scene) then make a screenshot (with dialogues that showed before or on crash coz without text I can't find scene in game code) or wait when and if I'll have a time to play the game by myself (low possibility) or wait for Steam release (may take about 1/2 year).
P.S. Plz don't waste my time asking how to run on MacOS and etc and use search instead coz such questions was already asked and answered many times so most likely posted here earlier information still actual for such Unity WebGL games.
F95ZONE SUPERHERO <3 Thanks bromigo

Reactions: xXwankerXx

asclafit

Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 2343533

Warning! Since game just was released about day ago I didn't had a time to check if all security checks
are hacked properly so if u stuck at some moment and it doesn't changed after save/load (on same scene) then make a screenshot (with dialogues that showed before or on crash coz without text I can't find scene in game code) or wait when and if I'll have a time to play the game by myself (low possibility) or wait for Steam release (may take about 1/2 year).
P.S. Plz don't waste my time asking how to run on MacOS and etc and use search instead coz such questions was already asked and answered many times so most likely posted here earlier information still actual for such Unity WebGL games.
Thanks a lot!!!!!

Dec 27, 2022
Found a bug in LIVING WITH TEMPTATION: Luscious secrets . Section G of the gallery , the first 3 options all play the same sex scene , idk why but its all the same scene for some reason

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
View attachment 2343533

First of all, thanks for your hard work. But the game is not playable for now. Almost every day, after every action, the buttons on the screen disappear and you can't take any action.
For example, after making dinner for Lisa and Tracy, when you hit the "back to the living room" button, all the buttons disappear and you're stuck in the kitchen. A similar situation exists in many scenes. To prevent this, using the previous save and choosing to sleep early allows the day to progress, but the next day, after another action, the same thing happens.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
About sav
First of all, thanks for your hard work. But the game is not playable for now. Almost every day, after every action, the buttons on the screen disappear and you can't take any action.
For example, after making dinner for Lisa and Tracy, when you hit the "back to the living room" button, all the buttons disappear and you're stuck in the kitchen. A similar situation exists in many scenes. To prevent this, using the previous save and choosing to sleep early allows the day to progress, but the next day, after another action, the same thing happens.
I know about problems - most of 'em was developer's fault and probably already fixed (according dev blog) and cracked by me again, but there are still problem with missing images that don't auto downloads (I'm telling about preloading feature while playing the game) from server so seems that I need to play the game to test/check it so it may take some time (maybe days if preloading wouldn't be fixed). About saves and other topics (like 1st 3 scenes G gallery the same but its not really 100% same and this is question to dev why not to make 1 big scene instead of splitting to 3 small): saving/loading working for me fine, it's know problem (that happened to some older games too for some players here) but since there are almost no info/feedback about OS and etc I can't help - maybe user/browser has not enough rights to write files, path to game had non latin symbols (I recommend place to C:\games to avoid possible problems).

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
I know about problems - most of 'em was developer's fault and probably already fixed (according dev blog) and cracked by me again, but there are still problem with missing images that don't auto downloads (I'm telling about preloading feature while playing the game) from server so seems that I need to play the game to test/check it so it may take some time (maybe days if preloading wouldn't be fixed). About saves and other topics (like 1st 3 scenes G gallery the same but its not really 100% same and this is question to dev why not to make 1 big scene instead of splitting to 3 small): saving/loading working for me fine, it's know problem (that happened to some older games too for some players here) but since there are almost no info/feedback about OS and etc I can't help - maybe user/browser has not enough rights to write files, path to game had non latin symbols (I recommend place to C:\games to avoid possible problems).
My OS Windows 10 and playing game on Chrome. I've had similar issues with some of the other LOP games. But these errors were usually fixed under the name of the crack fix version. If you spend 15-20 minutes in the game, I think you will see the bugs I mentioned. If you can fix it, that would be awesome. If you can't, thanks for your help anyway. Beggars can't be choosers. :D

MrDifferent

Nov 26, 2017
About sav

Buttons disappear and all the UI becomes unclickable. Music continues to play normally with the frozen UI. Mostly random, sometimes after 2-3 game days. Windows + Chrome

1674891349580.png

asclafit

Apr 26, 2017
If u click on f12 on chrome some exceoptions appear, seems not something missing, is like a critical error...
Trying to help...

jameswin0

May 10, 2019
Cannot enter the Office some time after day 15. Even if i do, I cannot exit the office. The screen just freezes up..

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Found another one. When you are spying Lisa and her bf the first time, if you either intervene or let her handle it, it freezes up after you make your choice.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
LIVING WITH TEMPTATION: Luscious secrets crackfix v2 (extract and overwrite old files with new ones):

Most bugs should be fixed now including Tracy+Coco event.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes