Han

Nov 13, 2016
Anyone else getting a virus notice on the crackfix? My antivirus keeps deleting the download.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Anyone else getting a virus notice on the crackfix? My antivirus keeps deleting the download.
Yes I had it but I told the antivirus to make an exeption (no suspicios activity in Network after allowing) It's a false positive

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
Was anyone able to get the full sex scene with Hannah at the hairdresser ? I was only able to get the blowjob.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nevermind. I figured it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: jordantheboss

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I couldn't get exactly this scene so can't reproduce and fix this bug. The day I get hair cut from Hannah and she comes home 1st time there are no such screen/picture and any problems too (and actually any other days/scenes with her also). Is there are any dialogues (coz I need it to be able to fix) just before game stopped working and if nothing shown can you then also take a screenshot where shown girls relationship and do u play with cheats or without and story or full experience?
Btw did u tried to star/play new game after installing fix v2?

TheAvatar

Apr 28, 2017
Leo doesn't do any of the writing. He puts together the game. Basically, he does the coding. He has a writer who is actually the creator of LwT and an artist who does all the model work and rendering. So the writer aka the creator of the game wrote Hannah that way.

From what I have gathered so far, Hannah was specifically made for this game. There are no plans of her being a lead character in any of the next games they currently have on the worklist.
Oh right, Iksanabot (is that his name?) and ITMAKESMEBLUSH, I got'em mixed. Leonizer is actually the de facto boss of LOP If I remember correctly.

If that's the case, it's even weirder to me. It would make sense if she had a bigger role in Part 2 of the DLC, but with the way her events are written, I really don't see it.

uig1270

Oct 21, 2019
I couldn't get exactly this scene so can't reproduce and fix this bug. The day I get hair cut from Hannah and she comes home 1st time there are no such screen/picture and any problems too (and actually any other days/scenes with her also). Is there are any dialogues (coz I need it to be able to fix) just before game stopped working and if nothing shown can you then also take a screenshot where shown girls relationship and do u play with cheats or without and story or full experience?
Btw did u tried to star/play new game after installing fix v2?
It starts with the nurse scene (ss below) and ends with Tracy saying Good Night (SS below) and right after that it freezes.

Yes I am playing with cheats in story mode.

Yes I started a new game after the cheats.

Reactions: megalol

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
It starts with the nurse scene (ss below) and ends with Tracy saying Good Night (SS below) and right after that it freezes.

Yes I am playing with cheats in story mode.

Yes I started a new game after the cheats.
Now I can reproduce it but still dunno how to fix yet coz sometimes it works fine and sometimes not so I think this problem is choices or/and time related. Also when 1st Hannah visit is mixing with any other scenes same day/time with Lisa or Tracy.

Last edited:
Reactions: uig1270

uig1270

Oct 21, 2019
Now I can reproduce it but still dunno how to fix yet coz sometimes it works fine and sometimes not so I think this problem is choices or/and time related. Also when 1st Hannah visit is mixing with any other scenes same day/time with Lisa or Tracy.
It's alright man, thanks a lot for giving us this game at first place, but if you can fix it, that will be really great as I've been trying to get past this scene numerous times

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
It's alright man, thanks a lot for giving us this game at first place, but if you can fix it, that will be really great as I've been trying to get past this scene numerous times
I've made crackfix v3 with installer for testing - it containes most recent hacked game engine files from lopgold site and setup that prevents to install it to wrong folder coz I think it could be also the case.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
what to do to install the crack provably i am doing so dumb shit wrong lol help
View attachment 2353099
Try to move game to somewhere with simpler path like "C:\games" coz most likely setup just don't like possible unicode letters in ur username or just download unpacked version:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
How do you do it? Can't figure it out
Be Truthfull (don't lie) and defend her when she is critizised, charm her, then you'll have your Hot moment and she leaves, she affects the relationship score mainly with lisa if you tell her a Big lie then it will even reset Lisas rel points to 0 so be carefull !

• Hey there
Reactions: evfade241

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
is there a specific day for you to get the sandy scenes in her club so far is day 24 already have sex with lisa in the back of the club but nothing so far with sandy

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes