yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Is there anyone who is playing Living With Temptation LUCIOUS SECRETS ver 2.88?
Is it working well?
When I go to a certain location, such as garden or Charlie's room while playing the game, the game goes down.
The music comes out, but the selection window disappears.
Running on Chrome, should I use a different browser?

Last edited:

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Is there anyone who is playing Living With Temptation LUCIOUS SECRETS ver 2.88?
Is it working well?
When I go to a certain location, such as garden or Charlie's room while playing the game, the game goes down.
The music comes out, but the selection window disappears.
Running on Chrome, should I use a different browser?
I am having the game freeze as well.
with this error
Code:
.js:1 An abnormal situation has occurred: the PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively.

Reactions: dav3knight

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
U can also try it on MS Edge browser or try to replace ..\Duskfall\game\duskfall\index.html with this one (but there are low chance that it would help u).
Actually, I just experienced the same problem with disappearing saves (plus the slowness), and I am using Firefox, so it seems it may not just be a problem of Firefox vs no Firefox, but also of Firefox version. No for the saves, I suspect it may be that the setting for Firefox are to delete cached content when leaving, if the saves are registered in that way, that may be the reason why they disappeared
MS Edge seems to be working for me.

BettyBatty

Feb 6, 2019
I keep getting game crashed in Luscious secrets when I enter the office or Charlie's room at certain points. The upper UI remains, but the lower disappears and I can't do anything else other than to F5 the game. Any solutions? Same thing happens when I can get Sandy for a BJ. After everything ends, same situation. I have to take a nap to skip the event.

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
Unfortunately, you won't be able to play Living with Temptation: Luscious Secrets properly and indulge in nostalgia. There are certain times when the game doesn't continue. The location simply doesn't load. You are left on the last image and there is nothing you can do.
For example, if you try to get to Charlie's room in the evening on day 1, you have to restart.
On day 17, when we go to the pool with Derek and Lisa, the location will not change after the dialogues in the screenshot. The game freezes!
Who do you think is to blame?

It's worth considering that I had a similar problem in Evil Sister. But here's the important thing: I played it on the LOP website a couple of years ago and there were no errors there! Not a single complaint about this game.
QkPQ-y-lawU.jpg
n_hnoYfotwg.jpg You may be able to get into the house after the fifth restart, but the same problem may be waiting there too. For example, when trying to enter your office.

Last edited:

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
I keep getting game crashed in Luscious secrets when I enter the office or Charlie's room at certain points. The upper UI remains, but the lower disappears and I can't do anything else other than to F5 the game. Any solutions? Same thing happens when I can get Sandy for a BJ. After everything ends, same situation. I have to take a nap to skip the event.
Unfortunately, you won't be able to play Living with Temptation: Luscious Secrets properly and indulge in nostalgia. There are certain times when the game doesn't continue. The location simply doesn't load. You are left on the last image and there is nothing you can do.
For example, if you try to get to Charlie's room in the evening on day 1, you have to restart.
On day 17, when we go to the pool with Derek and Lisa, the location will not change after the dialogues in the screenshot. The game freezes!
Who do you think is to blame?

It's worth considering that I had a similar problem in Evil Sister. But here's the important thing: I passed it on the LOP website a couple of years ago and there were no bugs! Not a single complaint about this game.
View attachment 2610217
View attachment 2610322 You may be able to get into the house after the fifth restart, but the same problem may be waiting there too. For example, when trying to enter your office.
Did you download the game from the OP of this thread?

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
Did you download the game from the OP of this thread?
It would be strange to download elsewhere, and write here;)
Just yesterday I downloaded THIS game and Living with Serena: Evil Sister

Now for an hour I have been trying to avoid hanging around the pool in different ways, and I succeeded. But this extends to the office. After 10 or 11 in the morning of the 17th day, my journey ends.

And, you know, if the mistake of getting into Charlie's room on the first day at 8 pm doesn't affect anything, then it's just the END...

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
It would be strange to download elsewhere, and write here;)
Just yesterday I downloaded THIS game and Living with Serena: Evil Sister

Now for an hour I have been trying to avoid hanging around the pool in different ways, and I succeeded. But this extends to the office. After 10 or 11 in the morning of the 17th day, my journey ends.

And, you know, if the mistake of getting into Charlie's room on the first day at 8 pm doesn't affect anything, then it's just the END...
Read my post at #3,469.

Reactions: xapican

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
1683802854625.jpeg
Horos PC version (2.72 Gb):
Horos PC compressed version (0.98Gb, 70% image quality):

Horos Mac version (untested):
Universal gallery unlocker
P.S. It seems that story oriented mode could be bugged randomly in some cases (stucks at moss cave quest in beginning). After I've started new game again I was able to progress game further (can take moss from wall).

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2018
View attachment 2612420
Horos PC version (2.72 Gb): HOROS-0.666-pc.zip
HOROS-0.666-pc.7z HOROS-0.666-pc.7z

Horos Mac version (untested): HOROS-0.666-mac.zip
You are the man Megalol!

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
Found a download file here with the 2021 Megalol fixes for Evil Sister, but I have no idea where to put the contents of serena_es_hacked_fix
As you can see in the screenshot, update.exe and update-1.bin are clearly out of place.
-AnHjpGJy5o.jpg
As a result, my game hangs at some points:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jordantheboss

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Found a download file here with the 2021 Megalol fixes for Evil Sister, but I have no idea where to put the contents of serena_es_hacked_fix
As you can see in the screenshot, update.exe and update-1.bin are clearly out of place.
View attachment 2612557
As a result, my game hangs at some points:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Use other crackfix that comes without installer then and install instruction from earlier post, but I dunno how u got problems installing it. U did all fine just needed to run update.exe in the end. Usually my original posts comes with instructions how to install crackfixes/patches so u just need to search 'em and read properly.

Reactions: Mysters90

Phil04

Jun 4, 2017
View attachment 2612420
Horos PC version (2.72 Gb): HOROS-0.666-pc.zip
HOROS-0.666-pc.7z HOROS-0.666-pc.7z

Horos Mac version (untested): HOROS-0.666-mac.zip
P.S. It seems that story oriented mode could be bugged randomly in some cases (stucks at moss cave quest in beginning). After I've started new game again I was able to progress game further (can take moss from wall).
Appreciate your work! Will you be able to release hack/cheat versions later?

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
Use other crackfix that comes without installer then and install instruction from earlier post, but I dunno how u got problems installing it. U did all fine just needed to run update.exe in the end. Usually my original posts comes with instructions how to install crackfixes/patches so u just need to search 'em and read properly.
Well, that's really my inattention.
However, the truth is that this 50Mb fix is unlikely to have been found by myself. I used a search engine, but it's not exactly what I found.
Thanks for your quick response and help in fixing the problem!(y)(y)(y)

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes