mike1178

Sep 24, 2017
Hey I tried playing seducing the throne on joiplay and it just keeps loading which file do i use. I have the plugin too

debleth

Jul 17, 2024
sorry for the noob question, but how do i save correctly? every time after restarting the game, my save is gone. Happend in Living with temptation 2: Revelations (flash version).

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
sorry for the noob question, but how do i save correctly? every time after restarting the game, my save is gone. Happend in Living with temptation 2: Revelations (flash version).
First of all, the flash games don't allow you to save once you closed the game.
Secondly, LwT2: Revelations doesn't have a flash version. If you're playing the flash version, you're likely playing LwT2: Foreign Affairs.
Revelations is the web unity remake of the original flash version, with everything upgraded and more content. I don't think the original flash game is worth playing anymore.

Last edited:

debleth

Jul 17, 2024
First of all, the flash games don't allow you to save once you closed the game.
Secondly, LwT2: Revelations doesn't have a flash version. If you're playing the flash version, you're likely playing LwT2: Foreign Affairs.
Revelations is the web unity remake of the original flash version, with everything upgraded and more content. I don't think the original flash game is worth playing anymore.
ah thanks for the correction. well i am playing the web unity remake than, and i cant save... could you help me? like i said, my saves allways disapear after restarting.

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
ah thanks for the correction. well i am playing the web unity remake than, and i cant save... could you help me? like i said, my saves allways disapear after restarting.
Hmm that shouldn't happen. Are you playing it on Chrome, Windows system? Also, if you encounter any technical problems when playing games downloaded from the OP, try download the games from megalol's posts, like here. Remember to install the fix patch.

4.90 star(s) 16 Votes