hadad13

Dec 11, 2019
It has been released for Steam with more content and better graphics a few months ago.

Reactions: luisar018

CornOnTheJayCob

Mar 2, 2019
Bloo I'm having an issue with the sex and glory games and can't seem to find a fix anywhere. Whenever I open the .htm file (with either Chrome or Palemoon) I get a blank loading screen. I have attached a file of what it looks like. Any help is greatly appreciated. 13rooms.PNG

MidKnight

Jun 12, 2017
Someone mind helping?
I downloaded the Camera business, extracted but how do I play the game?
I got just the images and shockwave files but no start option/button......

Last edited:

omocik

May 2, 2017
I'm not experienced with siterip, but if I understand correctly if it's not flash .swf, but html with .jpg/.gif images appearing it would be kinda hard/imposibble without recreating game from scratch. Still flash file would need a crack, probably.

dyji1234

Dec 22, 2019
I'm not experienced with siterip, but if I understand correctly if it's not flash .swf, but html with .jpg/.gif images appearing it would be kinda hard/imposibble without recreating game from scratch. Still flash file would need a crack, probably.
I see.
However if someone has an idea, I can try... I only know all the game's data are saved on cache/temporary files of the browser (in my case, Firefox).

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I thought the new games were all in Unity, or all or some still swf, html, & flash format (most people play through a browser)?
I wish LOP would just make their games in Renpy like everyone else.
I guess they aren't doing it on purpose so it would be harder to crack their games.

Reactions: BTWZ1 and luisar018
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes