khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
They stated on there site that after there new love 3d game was released on steam in january they would begin adding there recent games there aswell. Now due to how badly temptations has been recieved on there site i would say it would sooner rather than later. Eleanor 3 recieved bad reviews on there site but did extremely well on steam. What they have not said however is how far back they are going in terms of there games library. I would say most recent uncrackable unity titles are far more likely to end up on steam than games that have been cracked and are available all over the net for free. The team have been struggling lately and with them moving onto steam releases have changed time tables and seem to be picking up speed. So im guessing they suffered a drop in site support and the steam release gave them more financial stability. With so many adult devs now there site is not as appealing as it once was.
Hopefully if some of their better games do well on Steam they'll realize that the real way to address piracy is to just release a quality game and charge a reasonable price for it. The die hard pirates are going to pirate it no matter what you do, but if it's a good game and you're charging a fair price for it, people will buy it. Even people who initially pirated it will frequently buy games that they considered good after the fact.

I'm actually surprised we haven't seen more game studios go back to the old shareware model we used to have with things like the original Doom. Release the first 1/3 of the game as a demo that's entirely free. That let's people see whether it's good or not. Then release the last 2/3 of it at a reasonable price. If the first part was good, people will be lining up to throw money at you. If it wasn't then go back to the drawing board and make a better game.

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
which are the best NTR LOP games.. inclusive of free game??
Club velvet rose
Living with temptation wgw
Living with temptation 2
Living with serena has 1 route, but she's damn hot
Living with a nympho, but you might need to look at a walkrhrough to trigger it
Anything with hotwife in the name, though katsumi is probably the least interesting. Those are all pretty short though
Other than those it's alluded to more than focused on in many games. You could consider all the eleanor games ntr, but they're female perspective.

Celestial07

Apr 1, 2018
Club velvet rose
Living with temptation wgw
Living with temptation 2
Living with serena has 1 route, but she's damn hot
Living with a nympho, but you might need to look at a walkrhrough to trigger it
Anything with hotwife in the name, though katsumi is probably the least interesting. Those are all pretty short though
Other than those it's alluded to more than focused on in many games. You could consider all the eleanor games ntr, but they're female perspective.
I have tried all those games you mentioned!... i was just wondering if there are anymore more apart from these :p..
thanks anyways..
i just hope living with temptation relavations comes out soon xD

Reactions: luisar018
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes