grunt_pepper

Aug 8, 2017
So, one thing I was wondering about is what games in this collection allow for harem endings (or at least endings where the protagonist ends up with more than one woman)?

Alternatively, is there some repository about the specific themes each of the games features?

Reactions: luisar018

bit

Mar 9, 2017
Can anyone post the whole renders of LwT2 revelations, at least we can see the game images...
I can do that if someone will share their game save with all content opened.

Mozilla Firefox
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\%random%.default\storage\default\https+++lopgold.com

Google Chrome
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\https_lopgold.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb

wrozbita_ariel

May 5, 2018
Don't know if someone brought this topic up, but in LWT2 sex scene with Antoinette and Guillame is broken (no animation). However, that's only a minor glitch on magnitude magnificence which this upload is. You're true hero, Bloo!

mordredw

Oct 12, 2017
  • Arkham The Dark Legacy
  • Girl With Tattoos
  • Jade Dildo
  • Medusa's Curse
  • Mysterious Island
  • Sensual Alchemist
  • Sensual Haunting

Do not work. I get the page says " " message and a box that has circles expanding endlessly. Is there any way to get them to work? I tried both Chrome and Firefox.

Discreet sin

Jul 18, 2017
  • Arkham The Dark Legacy
  • Girl With Tattoos
  • Jade Dildo
  • Medusa's Curse
  • Mysterious Island
  • Sensual Alchemist
  • Sensual Haunting

Do not work. I get the page says " " message and a box that has circles expanding endlessly. Is there any way to get them to work? I tried both Chrome and Firefox.
the op put a link for two possible solutions. one is to dowlodad adobe flash and open prgrams through adobe flash and the other is to download the lop toolbar and open the games through that instead

the sex and glory games especially require the lop toolbar apparently.

Panty

May 11, 2017
Are there any cheats for these games? Sometimes I just want a quick play but that is almost never possible with these ones.

JPG2566

Dec 19, 2018
I'm curious if the version of Sensual Haunting on here is complete. There was a version floating around without sound and crashed at the end if the player didn't chose a specific girl at the end.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I do not understand a thing. People are paying for games where you cannot save paths, and you have to start from zero each time you to make a different choice on day X? Or am I missing something?
The graphics are great but the user interface is the worst ever.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes