Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Next Thursday is the LWT2 expansion release. Are there chances of someone hacking it?
There most recent love 3d game is no longer on patreon on a quarterly update cycle and has been pegged for an early 2020 steam full release. Since that announcment there has been alot of rumors and hints that most of the most recent and upcoming games will be released on steam. Now so far what i have gathered is that love 3d game will be available on steam and there website at the same time, past games will be released on steam sometime in the next 6 months and future games will hit steam after a release on there site. Base on elenor i would say a few months after it debuts on there site. As for cracking lop games from there site it extremely hard to do myself and a number of others have tried numerous times to crack them but so far i think the furthest anyone has gotten is being able to play half the game before it phones home. So as it stands i doubt we will see a cracked version until they release it on steam and god only knows when that will be

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Sadly, all I get is a blank screen even in Edge.
And even in Edge, not all of the images show up for me, so it doesn't work very well. On the installation page, they suggest using an swf player or the browser Pale Moon but neither work effectively for this category of games. Pale Moon doesn't work at all and there is no swf file to use.

There most recent love 3d game is no longer on patreon on a quarterly update cycle and has been pegged for an early 2020 steam full release. Since that announcment there has been alot of rumors and hints that most of the most recent and upcoming games will be released on steam. Now so far what i have gathered is that love 3d game will be available on steam and there website at the same time, past games will be released on steam sometime in the next 6 months and future games will hit steam after a release on there site. Base on elenor i would say a few months after it debuts on there site. As for cracking lop games from there site it extremely hard to do myself and a number of others have tried numerous times to crack them but so far i think the furthest anyone has gotten is being able to play half the game before it phones home. So as it stands i doubt we will see a cracked version until they release it on steam and god only knows when that will be
This is good news, if true. I'd be willing to pay a small fee for some individual games, I've just never desired to become a monthly subscriber because I tend not to like most of the games. I find most of the games fairly boring and grindy, so I've only played and enjoyed a couple.

Reactions: luisar018

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
This is good news, if true. I'd be willing to pay a small fee for some individual games, I've just never desired to become a monthly subscriber because I tend not to like most of the games. I find most of the games fairly boring and grindy, so I've only played and enjoyed a couple.
Look at the lop forums and there patreon for love 3d. I was pledged to there love 3d patreon page and got a refund for there latest game as was being switched from an update every couple months on patreon to a full steam release.
A few of the lop devs have mentioned moving to a new platform of release a number of times on the lop forums. And so far everyone seems to believe it means a move to steam. They have already stated some of the old games are being released on steam after the success of eleanor. And between them moving there yasmine game from patreon + announcing a steam release early 2020 for it and the comments about a new platform many feel this will be the new way of getting games. It's no secret lop no longer make the money they used to. People no longer feel its value for money to subscribe. Wether or not this will work for them I can not say. But from what i have heard they were shocked at how well eleanor did on steam.

Shpendelfiv

Jul 7, 2018
how to play s&g games? can't load and getting error without any discription.... how to solve this issue? can't run any s&g except bounty hunter

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Added [LOP GOLD] Living With Temptation 2: Revelations to the unavailable list, reason: UNCRACKED
Don't bother to ask here please. It's highly unlikley that you'll see a crack if it's not released on Steam.

Gawdzilla1989

Dec 27, 2017
im curious to see where they take it this expac

It looks like the au pair, the sister and law and ehr kid are going to get more action along with some bdsm

Hope they give us a variety of endings, the majority of the last ones were kinda meh

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
I finished playing Eleanor 3 and I loved it, much much better than Eleanor 2 and the best out of the lot imo ALTHOUGH I liked Eleanor's 2 design of herself over Eleanor 3. If only they could have used the same model.

LOP are doing some great stuff this year, very active compared to last year and before.

Now they released LWT2 expac, they on fire right now.

JTadpole99

Mar 10, 2019
I am having issues with the sex and glory games, in firefox and chrome they keep giving me white boxes with an ok button than it goes into an infinite load. But in internet explorer it says error from webpage access denied.

Did I miss something, because the lop games work fine

grunt_pepper

Aug 8, 2017
Same problem as JTadpole99 and Shpendelfiv, every S&G game I try to run results in a blank error box with an OK button that, when pressed, does nothing. Sometimes the music plays or the menu appears, but I am unable to interact with it.

Tried running them on Opera, Firefox, IE and Palemoon without any luck.

DubstepSmite

Sep 5, 2019
Can someone tell me which game these two pictures are from, please? I couldn't manage to figure out.

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2018/08/154106_21928_chr_eventsnewclubparty_024.jpg
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2018/08/154118_21931_chr_eventspub_013.jpg

Same problem as JTadpole99 and Shpendelfiv, every S&G game I try to run results in a blank error box with an OK button that, when pressed, does nothing. Sometimes the music plays or the menu appears, but I am unable to interact with it.

Tried running them on Opera, Firefox, IE and Palemoon without any luck.
Somehow Microsoft Edge worked for 13Rooms for me while Palemoon didn't show any sprites. Maybe try that but sadly I have to say at some point it crashed as well, ending in an infinite load.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Not sarcasm they were genuinely shocked at how well it's done. No clue how well it's done as I dont have steam I'm a pirate through and through lol
I'd be surprised if a Steam release DIDN'T do well compared to a release anywhere else. That's where your biggest potential audience is. I also think the business model of a Steam release makes more sense than a subscription model. I'd be much more likely to pay $5-10 or whatever once for an LOP game if it looked good than I would be to pay that much every month for a subscription, especially since with the Steam release I get to keep it. I don't lose access when I cancel a subscription.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes