berny

Jun 8, 2017
Hi, is there a way to find informations about the games before downloading? I searched the lop site but all I could find was . However, when I click on a game all I get is a bunch of user comments.
Is there another way to get some sort of description?

Reactions: luisar018

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
I would consider buying lopgold games if the replayability of their games was higher. But I usually play their games for two or three days and then I get bored. So pledging to lopgold or rather buying the games seems like a waste of money.
So thanks for the upload, much appreciated.

Reactions: maode and luisar018

RandomGuyxxx

Feb 13, 2019
View attachment 142480

Overview:
Lesson of Passion is an adult-brand video game company began by Leonizer. The site originally started out with using famous models and adult entertainment actresses, until the introduction to the 3D/2D model concepts that are featured on the websites today. Most games are playable online through web browsers via a built in Flash. Lesson of Passion, or LOP, have several websites in their name ranging from Free-to-Play games to Pay-to-Play sites that requires a subscription to play some games. Though they are all part of the LOP label, many websites require separate subscriptions to sign-in, such as Sex & Glory, Real Love 3D, Play Force One...​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-21
Developer: - - - - -
Censorsed: No
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Other Information:

Changelog:
I cant seem to run games like Eleanor The Loving Wife. Some games require shockwave flash object and Eleanor 3 says is missing UnityPlayer.dll or something. PLease fix

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I cant seem to run games like Eleanor The Loving Wife. Some games require shockwave flash object and Eleanor 3 says is missing UnityPlayer.dll or something. PLease fix
That's a client side issue, you're obviously missing flash if you can't run a .swf, just drag-and-drop the .swf into your browser if you have Adobe Flash, if not, you have a Installation guide with tools to run them. As for Unity, no one else reported issues, so again, it seems to be something on your side, possibly you're trying to run the incorrect file, you should be running SmartSteamLoader.exe for Elenor 3.

hi guys eleanor 3 was cracked but when i ran the setup i got a severe threat from windows defender. Is it a virus attack?
Found it on igg - cracker by some group called darksiders
View attachment 383410
You shouldn't be asking for help with something you downloaded from elsewhere, we shared our version of Elenor 3 and to my knowledge, IGGames doesn't host malware besides some odd ads in their Unity and Ren'py games.

Last edited:
May 20, 2017
Can't seem to play the Eleanor 3 I downloaded from here. When the exe is clicked, it says "No apps are installed to open this type of link(steam)."

In sneka valley I have no option to save game. Anybody could help?
Saving in Snake Valley requires you to go to the Saloon and Pleasure quarters, and then hire a room for 20$. That's the only way to save in the game I guess.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I was able to get all of the downloaded LOP titles to work, but I couldn't get Roommates to consistently work on any browser (Firefox, Edge, Chrome or Pale Moon). I was able to open it up once on Firefox, then it permanently stopped working every other time after on every browser; don't know why.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes