Heryx

Nov 29, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to use Pale Moon for Sex & Glory games? I cant figure it out how to use Pale Moon provided from this thread

View attachment 385442

I get this when I downloaded part 1 someone please help? Thank you.
Seems like you have downloaded something twice, just delete everything and redownload again is waht i recommend and keep track of wich parts you have download, the file names are a bit confusing here

I was able to get all of the downloaded LOP titles to work, but I couldn't get Roommates to consistently work on any browser (Firefox, Edge, Chrome or Pale Moon). I was able to open it up once on Firefox, then it permanently stopped working every other time after on every browser; don't know why.
It only works on Edge for me

Reactions: luisar018

kkayyy2

Apr 29, 2019
If you use WinRar (like i do) there should be no problem, maybe update WinRar to the latest version? I used WinRar to extract from part 1 to 5 and there was no problem
Thanks I will try that, do you know when strip texas holdem sex and glory is coming out?

D

Deleted member 603212

Next Thursday is the LWT2 expansion release? How long do we reckon for a crack?

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I think it was more of a test with ELEANOR 3. If they realize that their games will be distributed by Steam for free, they will let it go quickly. Do not promise yourself too much for the future concerning LOP.

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
I think it was more of a test with ELEANOR 3. If they realize that their games will be distributed by Steam for free, they will let it go quickly. Do not promise yourself too much for the future concerning LOP.
For me there are two separate things about Steam.

1. I am normally very patient with regards to games. I am willing to wait a while for prices to go down if I know they discount them regularly or they will bundle them in the future. I'm sure 99% of the people who have Steam will have a pile of shame, games they have bought just because the price has been right even though they know they will never get around to playing them. At the right price I will pay for things even if I have played them already.
  2. Thing is though, your friends can see what you have in your library. Is there a feature to have certain games hidden from friends/the public? A quick bit of research didn't bring up any good results other than making everything private which isn't what I want.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes