whocares98

Aug 6, 2020
I am an amateur coder and could try cracking the games if someone provides a dump of the games. They can be usually extracted using inspect element and finding the link of the .unityweb or some other file format that is the largest and downloading it

Reactions: parsaparsi
D

Deleted member 1691628

How do you save in Eleanor 3, the option doesn't seem to appear.
Have not played it myself in a long while - but I think it saves when you sleep ? (if I recall correctly that is...) I could be wrong, again, long long time - just call me Dazed and Confused.

Sep 30, 2019
Have not played it myself in a long while - but I think it saves when you sleep ? (if I recall correctly that is...) I could be wrong, again, long long time - just call me Dazed and Confused.
Nope, no saves for me. Might be the player I'm using, is there a reccommended one?

D

Deleted member 1691628

Nope, no saves for me. Might be the player I'm using, is there a reccommended one?
What are you playing it on? I just unpacked the 7zip on my Windows 10 system and tried it out and it seems to create a save after I sleep at the bed. If you are loading up after having played before - You may need to Click Load Game instead of Play Game. I slept at bed multiple times (day 5) and exited game, game was able to load where I left off previously.

Last edited by a moderator:

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
I am an amateur coder and could try cracking the games if someone provides a dump of the games. They can be usually extracted using inspect element and finding the link of the .unityweb or some other file format that is the largest and downloading it
I don't wanna discourage you but I think a lot of people who are less-than-amateur coders have tried.

One of the big problems is the game loads assets on demand so you only see images if you actually got to them in game, making it pretty rough to rip them off the web version.

Maybe there's a way to take the compiled unity scripts and parse through them to find all the asset URLs but either nobody's put in that work or there's countermeasures in place that haven't been figured out. If it was easy, someone would've done it already.

Sep 30, 2019
What are you playing it on? I just unpacked the 7zip on my Windows 10 system and tried it out and it seems to create a save after I sleep at the bed. If you are loading up after having played before - You may need to Click Load Game instead of Play Game. I slept at bed multiple times (day 5) and exited game, game was able to load where I left off previously.
I tried firefox, which didn't load at all, then shockwave player.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes