Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
I've made stability fixes for each game to try (not have time to test coz it happens randomly and in some games I didn't had any problems at all) maybe this would help somehow but not sure.
Installation: unpack fix to root folder of the game (where Start — *.bat file) u wanna fix, run update.exe and wait until files patching finished. It dosn't matter what version do u have hacked or original.
Do these include the previous hacks?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Much Ado About Nothing (93 Mb)

1634750885099.png
Installation instruction: unpack maan.7z somewhere and run "Start — maan.bat". If nothing happens copy/paste this link to the Google Chrome and wait until game will load after that click mouse on any part of the game screen (shown above on screenshot) and main menu will appear.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Office Romance (100 Mb)

1634752940818.png
Installation instruction: unpack office_romance.7z somewhere and run "Start — office.bat". If nothing happens copy/paste this link to the Google Chrome and wait until game will load after that click mouse on any part of the game screen (shown above on screenshot) and main menu will appear.

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
Workupload
View attachment 1461297
Installation instruction: unpack maan.7z somewhere and run "Start — maan.bat". If nothing happens copy/paste this link to the Google Chrome and wait until game will load after that click mouse on any part of the game screen (shown above on screenshot) and main menu will appear.
Great work, as always! I ran into some issues with the Gallery and Daydream in the main menu. Can't really use it as soon as the submenu opens the game skips to the second chapter as if you clicked "Start Game". Maybe just for me, though maybe some bug or something.

dwayne22

Aug 13, 2017
Office Romance (100 Mb)
Workupload
View attachment 1461354
Installation instruction: unpack office_romance.7z somewhere and run "Start — office.bat". If nothing happens copy/paste this link to the Google Chrome and wait until game will load after that click mouse on any part of the game screen (shown above on screenshot) and main menu will appear.
when will the cheats be released?

Reactions: jordantheboss

dwayne22

Aug 13, 2017
Workupload
View attachment 1461297

Reactions: jordantheboss

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Great work, as always! I ran into some issues with the Gallery and Daydream in the main menu. Can't really use it as soon as the submenu opens the game skips to the second chapter as if you clicked "Start Game". Maybe just for me, though maybe some bug or something.
No this is know problem (in Office also) but it's hard to fix but maybe I'll try again.
Most likely never since game code is encrypted.

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
Workupload
View attachment 1461297
megalol Thank you for this game.
I wanted to tell you I think there is a bug,when I click on this two options Capture.PNG instead of going into the gallery,it just starts the game and the gallery is unusable.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Cracked LOP games by megalol already being leaked on other forums and sites. Won’t be long before LOP change their encryption again.
To the people here that spread megalol's hard work to other forums and sites, I cannot express the deep frustration I feel towards you. Because of you, megalol will be forced to spend more time cracking new encryptions once LOP gets wind of this. Furthermore, people won't be able to test LOP games out anymore. Thank you for being brainless and inconsiderate towards the F95zone community. Hope you live long and prosperous lives.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
Because of you, megalol will be forced to spend more time cracking new encryptions once LOP gets wind of this.
yo if you think the LOP people aren't aware of this very thread I don't know what to tell you

This site is indexed on Google and you didn't have to pass a secret hacker test to get in, you just need an email address.

Whether they choose to keep escalating in the cat-and-mouse is between them and their business model.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes