unlimited

Apr 30, 2017
how do i get the cheats to work for seducing the throne. i need a unlocker for the button in the bottom left? the download on a few pages back doesnt work anymore?

Reactions: jordantheboss

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
on a different note, just wanting to ask, do anyone here know where the save data of these two gems is located, I scoured app data to no avail
In my case it stored in this file C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\http_127.0.0.1_29595.indexeddb.leveldb\000003.log (yeah it's a bit strange but I'm 99% sure and tested it).

Reactions: Zworden

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Bloodlines of Shadow Springs (338 Mb) for testing

1635414311666.png
Installation instruction: unpack shadows_final.7z somewhere and run "Start — shadows.bat". If nothing happens copy/paste this link to the Google Chrome and wait until game will load after that click mouse on any part of the game screen (shown above on screenshot) and main menu will appear.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
megalol
I wanted to ask if you have found a solution to fix Much Ado About Nothing's gallery?
Sadly I didn't found any working solution for now since gallery function directly connected ("thanks" to lz4 compression algorithm) to protection check and if I disable 2nd than it auto disabling 1st (it's very simplified description).
In Bloodlines luckily protection check was put in separate loading script and has no connection to gallery so it should work fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Balthasar-Gelt

Drahcir

Feb 28, 2018
Office Romance (100 Mb)
Workupload
View attachment 1461354
Installation instruction: unpack office_romance.7z somewhere and run "Start — office.bat". If nothing happens copy/paste this link to the Google Chrome and wait until game will load after that click mouse on any part of the game screen (shown above on screenshot) and main menu will appear.
Are the new game plus and gallery buttons broken? The latter takes me to the blog, and the former just starts a normal new game.

herkalurk

Jul 3, 2017
Would it be possible to grab the SAG game Lilith? I have played before, but there are 2 scenes I never could find.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes