debleth

Jul 17, 2024
sorry for the noob question, but how do i save correctly? every time after restarting the game, my save is gone. Happend in Living with temptation 2: Revelations (flash version).

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
sorry for the noob question, but how do i save correctly? every time after restarting the game, my save is gone. Happend in Living with temptation 2: Revelations (flash version).
First of all, the flash games don't allow you to save once you closed the game.
Secondly, LwT2: Revelations doesn't have a flash version. If you're playing the flash version, you're likely playing LwT2: Foreign Affairs.
Revelations is the web unity remake of the original flash version, with everything upgraded and more content. I don't think the original flash game is worth playing anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: G1nt0k1

debleth

Jul 17, 2024
First of all, the flash games don't allow you to save once you closed the game.
Secondly, LwT2: Revelations doesn't have a flash version. If you're playing the flash version, you're likely playing LwT2: Foreign Affairs.
Revelations is the web unity remake of the original flash version, with everything upgraded and more content. I don't think the original flash game is worth playing anymore.
ah thanks for the correction. well i am playing the web unity remake than, and i cant save... could you help me? like i said, my saves allways disapear after restarting.

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
ah thanks for the correction. well i am playing the web unity remake than, and i cant save... could you help me? like i said, my saves allways disapear after restarting.
Hmm that shouldn't happen. Are you playing it on Chrome, Windows system? Also, if you encounter any technical problems when playing games downloaded from the OP, try download the games from megalol's posts, like here. Remember to install the fix patch.

molosso888

Aug 11, 2024
Hi everyone...I'm new and I would like to play some of these fantastic games...two pieces of information if I may ask...is it possible to play them from a mobile device too?what is required to install the games once downloaded?thanks again to everyone

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
Hi everyone...I'm new and I would like to play some of these fantastic games...two pieces of information if I may ask...is it possible to play them from a mobile device too?what is required to install the games once downloaded?thanks again to everyone
I don't think you could play them on mobile. If you're playing newer releases you don't need anything other than a working browser like chrome or firefox. If you wanna try older stuff you may need flash player and probably an old browser that still supports it, like palemoon.
I'd recommend trying their newer releases first. Search for megalol's posts about the game if you encounter problems in a game you downloaded from the OP. Actually it's generally better just to look for download links in megalol's posts instead, as he is the one that's been doing the cracking for all non-Steam versions.

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
Quick news: It's been almost half a year since their last release (which was Horos:WoS, not counting the unfinished LwT development). It's finally announced that Eleanor in Miami is coming between Aug 20 - 23, so within less than two weeks. And there will be content expansions, which they already started working on.

Last edited:

molosso888

Aug 11, 2024
I don't think you could play them on mobile. If you're playing newer releases you don't need anything other than a working browser like chrome or firefox. If you wanna try older stuff you may need flash player and probably an old browser that still supports it, like palemoon.
I'd recommend trying their newer releases first. Search for megalol's posts about the game if you encounter problems in a game you downloaded from the OP. Actually it's generally better just to look for download links in megalol's posts instead, as he is the one that's been doing the cracking for all non-Steam versions.
thank you very much I will certainly follow your advice

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think Living With Temptation and Eleanor are probably their most popular games for good reason. So if you haven't played any LOP games I would start with those. As a nice bonus, both of those are being redone in Renpy. Their old flash versions are kind of a pain to play with Flash being phased out pretty much everywhere.

Reactions: Juauzynhu

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I wonder if LOP are considering any kind of cameo's between games while they're redoing them in Renpy? Eleanor could easily be someone Justin and Tracy bump into at the sex club, the bar, or pretty much anywhere you might expect naughty stuff to happen. I don't think large roles would make much sense for that but a few minor cameo's for flavor might be fun.

Clair de Lune

Dec 18, 2020
I only want to play the NTR games from LOP. Is there any good recommendation, guys? I just don't feel downloading the entire archive and search it one-by-one. Haha.

Lehnsherr

Nov 17, 2018
Clair de Lune Most of the older games have at least 1 NTR ending. But the games are all quite short, because the NTR ending is always a bad ending. the longer runs are usually the good endings harem or reclaiming the wife.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Clair de Lune
4.90 star(s) 16 Votes