Apr 24, 2018
Ending 4: Complete Theodore's quest. Once you do Faith's provocation, it will trigger.
Ending 5: While doing the Faith quest, get to the point where you convene with Drake. If you have a Fidelity score of 80%, you can unlock the special ending with him.

Oct 26, 2017
Ending 4: Complete Theodore's quest. Once you do Faith's provocation, it will trigger.
Ending 5: While doing the Faith quest, get to the point where you convene with Drake. If you have a Fidelity score of 80%, you can unlock the special ending with him.
Thanks for the tip. but if you do not have recent save it is so not worth of effort.
Ending 4 yes it comes with long sex scene ending 5 you can skip IMHO

Heera Hero

Apr 27, 2017
View attachment 3955782
Eleanor in Miami (for testing, since it's just released may contain bugs!)
PC
: Pixeldrain (to select what download PC or Mac press "Подробнее" ["More" at Eng]) Workupload
PC compressed (avif/AV1 so not recommended on slow PC): Workupload Pixeldrain
Mac: (not tested, use at ur own risk, don't ping me if it doesn't work for u, plz don't ask me for compressed): Pixeldrain (to select what download PC or Mac press "Подробнее" ["More" at Eng]) Workupload
P.S. Some links may die after some time so just use other mirrors in this case, don't need to ask me for reupload.
Gallery unlocker (may not unlock 100%, don't ping me about problems since I'm not dev of it)
Hi Megalol

I am receiving this error message. Checked the placeholders folder there was a file naming issue. Renamed it but this error persists. Request a fix.
Screenshot 2024-08-25 095911.png

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
How do you install and play Bloodlines Duskfall?
I have the base game.
So how do I get this sequel to run?

Do I put it somewhere in the base game's files?

I'd appreciate some directions. Thank you.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
How do you install and play Bloodlines Duskfall?
I have the base game.
So how do I get this sequel to run?

Do I put it somewhere in the base game's files?

I'd appreciate some directions. Thank you.
No as far as I know it is a standalone version
you just install and play (this means that you have to start from 0 again) no save compatibility or something

Reactions: lawlawkagurL

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
No as far as I know it is a standalone version
you just install and play (this means that you have to start from 0 again) no save compatibility or something
Wait really? Okay, but how though? The Duskfall game files I downloaded from the OP has only 3 files, where do I start?
Sorry to bother you too much about this.

Screenshot 2024-08-26 093948.png

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Doble click Start,bat. don't close the popup window, (looks like a cmd prompt) the game opens in your browser, in a new tab.
enjoy
So this is played using a web browser? And it seems my save files aren't getting saved at all?

Is there a version that isn't played in the web? Like the base game?

4.90 star(s) 16 Votes