xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So this is played using a web browser? And it seems my save files aren't getting saved at all?

Is there a version that isn't played in the web? Like the base game?
You can save inside the game, and no you don't play in the web, it's an emulator. don't know if there is a Renpy or Unity version of this game I guess not.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
You can save inside the game, and no you don't play in the web, it's an emulator. don't know if there is a Renpy or Unity version of this game I guess not.
Okay so I just ran the game for the third time to see. I don't mean to be so technical about this,

So I click "Start.bat" and prompts a cmd prompt window for like a second then brings me to my chrome browser with the game itself starting to open there
My game isn't saving. I don't know why? What am I doing wrong here? When I start the game, after the intro, I saved it and I checked the load game and it's there. But when I exit the chrome browser where the game was opened and hit "Start.bat" again bringing me to the game in my chrome browser, my saved filed is gone. All I see are 3 empty save slots with my save file nowhere to be found.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The game saves automatic end / start of a new day,
you have 3 save slots, which you can acces from the start menu, the save files itself are burried deep in the game folder don't ask me I'm not that techsaavy my self, I don't have this game installed plus it is a long time since I played it last time.
sorry that I can't help you more

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
what are the top 10 must play games?
In my own, biased opinion (no order) :

LWT1/2/AS
Under teh Black Banner
Seducing the Throne
Arkham Dark Legacy
Curt Maddox
Sensual Haunting
Living with a Nympho
Bounty Hunter
Horos
My name is David

For the style I like; open-world, male protag- STT, UTBB, and CM are noticeably higher quality than anything else. Unfortunately the first two freeze a lot.

Reactions: Eddie_80

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
It says Eleanor in miami is added but I don't see it in the download links?
View attachment 3955782
Eleanor in Miami (for testing, since it's just released may contain bugs!)
PC
: Pixeldrain (to select what download PC or Mac press "Подробнее" ["More" at Eng]) Workupload
PC compressed (avif/AV1 so not recommended on slow PC): Workupload Pixeldrain
Mac: (not tested, use at ur own risk, don't ping me if it doesn't work for u, plz don't ask me for compressed): Pixeldrain (to select what download PC or Mac press "Подробнее" ["More" at Eng]) Workupload
P.S. Some links may die after some time so just use other mirrors in this case, don't need to ask me for reupload.
Gallery unlocker (may not unlock 100%, don't ping me about problems since I'm not dev of it)

Reactions: Diconica
4.90 star(s) 16 Votes