incspector

Apr 16, 2018
i started Eleanor from begining but cant play the endings , im playing the game in ruffle but cant open endings , i tried a few players but can anyone suggest a good one? im using W10

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
It seems to me Eleanor in Miami is just the base game and in the future will have 2 or 3 DLC updates in the future, because with Ben story line Eleanor is just scratching the surface and Ben doesn't end in an ending. What is awesome is how the characters meld together from the past to the present and Drake is totally out of place trying to be cool.
Eleanor and Drake just get along all to well in this sequel and it's just not normal especially considering the history and she is no longer greedy for cock and now willing to share it around, that's just not Eleanor's style.
It got released at the right time, not much else is happening at the moment concerning top tier games.

tosuperman

Feb 1, 2018
In case anyone was wondering, you can unlock all scenes and endings in Eleanor in Miami by using the Universal Gallery Unlocker.
UGU can unlock all the galleries but in some gallery you cannot proceed as you cannot choose certain condition like "Temptation > 50" and cannot continue.

4.90 star(s) 16 Votes