Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Lessons in Love Gallery Unlocker Mod [v0.24.0] [OEJ]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My Compressed unofficial Android port of Lessons in Love 0.23 part1 with OEJ gallery mod.
Gestures etc included.
Added scrollable textbox
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

PC compressed with OEJ gallery mod.:
Updated my Android port and PC compressed to 0.23 part 1

Reactions: VerticeLupus

Emado

Jan 22, 2020
My Compressed unofficial Android port of Lessons in Love 0.23 part1 with OEJ gallery mod.
Gestures etc included.
Added scrollable textbox

PC compressed with OEJ gallery mod.:
Is the Android mod apk has a gallery mod to?

Cokeranger

Jan 31, 2020
Made a updated gallery unlocker mod for LessonsInLove0.23.0Part2-0.23.0-pc-subscribestar. Replays and phone should be both unlocked. Also added a gallery for the animated scenes as best as I could. Animated scene gallery can be found after game is loaded and under Main Characters tab. You'll see it under all the other main characters after you scroll down. The icon says "Replay Invites and Dorm Visits". You can adjust outfits in the gallery without going to the computer on the weekend for the replays.

To install, unzip and copy/overwrite game folder into your install directory.

Let me know if you catch any bugs with it!Make sure you save your own data and backup original saves before using this.
This is my first time making a mod :')

edit: so realized a problem about 20 minutes after uploading. reuploaded. let me know if any problems

Last edited:

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
Made a updated gallery unlocker mod for LessonsInLove0.23.0Part2-0.23.0-pc-subscribestar. Replays and phone should be both unlocked. Also added a gallery for the animated scenes as best as I could. Animated scene gallery can be found after game is loaded and under Main Characters tab. You'll see it under all the other main characters after you scroll down. The icon says "Replay Invites and Dorm Visits". You can adjust outfits in the gallery without going to the computer on the weekend for the replays.

Let me know if you catch any bugs with it!Make sure you save your own data and backup original saves before using this.

edit: so realized a problem about 20 minutes after uploading. reuploaded. let me know if any problems
Is this it?
1654088974745.png

Here's what I get from anything in there
1654089013039.png

I can ignore errors but dont see anything except text
1654089072947.png

Probs bcuz on compressed
But I'm not waiting 2+ hours when I've downloaded heavier in less time

They have compressed on GoFile, but not the main game :FacePalm:
Guess it's a skip.. again

allosa

Sep 6, 2018

could you update for 0.24 as well?

Reactions: Anders Niet

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
OEJ
Will the mod ever be updated - or is it abandoned? :unsure:

Reactions: H2R

ponpon189

Sep 12, 2019
Another ad hoc unlocker I made for version 0.24 of the game. Similar to my past contribution, this will definitely mess up your current gallery if you have already been playing the game so please remember to make necessary back ups.

This unlocker basically reverses the requirements for all events + replays + phones so if you have unlocked it on your own, it will now be locked instead lol. Just to be safe, follow these simple steps:

1. Make a back-up of the folder called "game"
2. Unpack the files into the game's directory
3. Start a new game save
4. Open the gallery as normal

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Another ad hoc unlocker I made for version 0.24 of the game. Similar to my past contribution, this will definitely mess up your current gallery if you have already been playing the game so please remember to make necessary back ups.

This unlocker basically reverses the requirements for all events + replays + phones so if you have unlocked it on your own, it will now be locked instead lol. Just to be safe, follow these simple steps:

3. Start a new game save
Thanks - Updated the OP (y)

ponpon189

Sep 12, 2019
Updated to v0.25

Same disclaimer: This file reverse the requirements for all events, replays and phone so it WILL mess up your gallery if you have a current save file.

3. Start a new game save

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My Compressed unofficial Android port of Lessons in Love 0.25 part1 with OEJ inspired gallery mod.
Gallery unlock/normal toggle in settings menu (Turn it it off so you can see where you're up to in events)
Gestures etc included.
Added scrollable textbox
Edit: 0.25 part 1 fixed for lewd bits.
Updated my Android port to v0.25 part 1

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote