Mod Lessons in Love Progress and Guide Mod [v0.41.0] [cckerberos]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Nightgamer66

Nov 26, 2019
Okay, I've released another short update. This is mostly just a few small bug fixes (including the one found by kasatik_spb). The only major new feature is that happy events will now show up on the Hint screen (as seen in the screenshot in the post above this one). For players who have are interested in finding the happy event on their own, I've added an option to turn off the hint.

I've renamed one of the files in the mod, so I recommend deleting your "game\progress mod" folder before installing the new version (if you don't, you won't be able to turn off happy event hints).
its working thanks ^^

Reactions: cckerberos

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
You put it in the game's base directory. Make sure that you haven't accidentally put the mod's files in game/game/progress mod.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
No. If the mod's installed correctly, there should be a "progress mod" folder located within the "game" folder. So look for that. If it's not there, check if there's another "game" folder within the "game" folder.

ETA: There is a picture on the first page (maybe the second depending on your settings) of this thread that might help.

Yrag78

Feb 7, 2019
I'm getting a blank hints screen when I try and play. I'm using the Version 3 you added and I'm only so far into chapter 2. See my images.

Yrag78

Feb 7, 2019
Rather than sit around Idly, I have deleted and reinstalled the game and added v3 to it again. It appears to have worked though why I never in the first place is beyond me. It may be down to just applying the update of the game rather than installing the full version as a whole? I don't know. Anyway, it appears to be working now so lets hope it stays that way. Thanks a bunch though for getting back to me! :)

Last edited:

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Rather than sit around Idly, I have deleted and reinstalled the game and added v3 to it again. It appears to have worked though why I never in the first place is beyond me. It may be down to just applying the update of the game rather than installing the full version as a whole? I don't know. Anyway, it appears to be working now so lets hope it stays that way. Thanks a bunch though for getting back to me! :)
No problem. I'll still take a look at your save and try and figure out why it happaned and why reinstalling fixed things.

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Yep. I already have the 0.24 version of the mod "done." I've made some changes and bug fixes and am doing a full playthrough from the beginning to make sure everything is working correctly. That'll be released on 8/1 when 0.24 goes public.
guess ill wait then, I don't want to start playing this and get lost and miss stuff. already got a hard time with sensei overnight with around 90 hours... Thanks for your effort.

Yrag78

Feb 7, 2019
I'll hold on too, it gets very confusing after a while. I'd be extremely lost without this essential mod.

Reactions: pgm_01
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes