Mod Lessons in Love Progress and Guide Mod [v0.41.0] [cckerberos]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
Nope. Also, those instructions are outdated. I don't think you have to do anything special to get the mod to run with newer versions of the game now.
does that mean this mod is universal now or do we still have to wait until the next release for the version.25 part 1 release?

Shiyaromi

Feb 2, 2022
does that mean this mod is universal now or do we still have to wait until the next release for the version.25 part 1 release?
You have to wait until the public release. The mod is currently under development which means everything is hard coded and it does not get the new events names from the game scripts.

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
You have to wait until the public release. The mod is currently under development which means everything is hard coded and it does not get the new events names from the game scripts.
I'm not going to argue but my opinion on it is that even if its a leak or whatever its already on this site so to me thats a public release regardless of it it was leaked early or not

Periah250

Feb 6, 2022
oh good it seems like im not the only one who realized the game was virtually impossible to progress through, this is exactly what i needed! i remember throwing my hands up when i spent a good 2 hours going down each and every choice tree i could trying to find anything to do. it was tedious and demoralizing.

Reactions: Dardude

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
No, just that using the old version of the mod with new versions of the game shouldn't cause any errors.

aleafinthewind

Nov 11, 2019
It looks like installing this mod removes the Jukebox main menu option added in 0.24. Luckily it's an easy fix. In game/screens_mod.rpy, replacing the line textbutton _("Yearbook") action ShowMenu("patrons") (the Yearbook was removed in 0.24) with textbutton "Jukebox" action ShowMenu("music_room") will bring it back.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
kind of wished that there was an actual cheat mod that you can clear missed events

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes