Mod Lessons in Love Progress and Guide Mod [v0.41.0] [cckerberos]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

mastayuzen

Sep 30, 2017
The mod was updated to 0.25.0p2, since that's the version that is now public. Version 0.26.0p1 will not get a mod update until it is public, as stated in the OP.
Hi sir, it has gone public now. Never played this game yet but looking at the comments on the difficulties, I'd appreciate your mod update. Thank you.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Hi sir, it has gone public now. Never played this game yet but looking at the comments on the difficulties, I'd appreciate your mod update. Thank you.
0.26.0p1 won't be made public for a couple weeks.

If you haven't ever played the game before, my recommendation would be to just use the 0.25.0p2 version of the mod (the one in the OP). It'll be a long, long time before you catch up to the new content.

Last edited:

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
0.26.0p1 won't be made public for a couple weeks.

If haven't ever played the game before, my recommendation would be to just use the 0.25.0p2 version of the mod (the one in the OP). It'll be a long, long time before you catch up to the new content.
does the mod work with the 0.26?

lokoki1

Apr 10, 2022
does the mod work with the 0.26?
you can play on 0.26 but you don't get any hints for 0.26 content. and event numbers are for 0.25p2 (example: Uta got 4 new events, but in 0.25p2 she had 9events, so you still on moded event list you have only x/9 not x/13) game can crash for having 10/9?? i don't know.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
you can play on 0.26 but you don't get any hints for 0.26 content. and event numbers are for 0.25p2 (example: Uta got 4 new events, but in 0.25p2 she had 9events, so you still on moded event list you have only x/9 not x/13) game can crash for having 10/9?? i don't know.
No, that shouldn't cause any problems.

Reactions: JennaJJ

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
I think the mod is error because when I click on the hint it presents some errors. I think you should fix it

BlankDragon

Feb 26, 2019
I think I may have found the point at which the error happens, if that helps. Doing a replay of the game with the mod attached, it was working fine up until Ayane's second Invite event, "One of Many Rooms". After that event, the error starts occurring.

Something about that event is breaking the mod.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
I think I may have found the point at which the error happens, if that helps. Doing a replay of the game with the mod attached, it was working fine up until Ayane's second Invite event, "One of Many Rooms". After that event, the error starts occurring.

Something about that event is breaking the mod.
Thank you. The problem wasn't with that event, but that enabled me to track it down (the problem was actually with Ayane's event "Before the Sun Comes Up").

I've uploaded a new version that will hopefully fix the issue.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Thank you. The problem wasn't with that event, but that enabled me to track it down (the problem was actually with Ayane's event "Before the Sun Comes Up").

I've uploaded a new version that will hopefully fix the issue.
Sorry, I'm too late for the save.
v3 seems to work now. Thanks!

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
With Nodoka's events in 0.25.0p2's finally paying off the "yumiknows" variable from way back, I've decided the mod should offer a little more guidance with regards to missable events.

Starting with the next update, you'll be able to click on any hint text with a red exclamation point in it to see something like this:

screenshot0004.png

It's a little crude, but this was the easiest way to set it up. We'll see if I can come up with something better.

KimbukNox

Jun 20, 2021
I understand this:
> When is the mod updated?
> - At Selebus' request, mod updates are only released on the same day as public game updates.

But is "public game update" different than what we see on the f95zone main game thread? It just feels like a disconnect seeing that thread say "v0.26.0 Part 2" with release date "2022-10-01" and this say "v0.26.0 Part 1" but seeing the above Q&A suggest otherwise.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
I understand this:
> When is the mod updated?
> - At Selebus' request, mod updates are only released on the same day as public game updates.

But is "public game update" different than what we see on the f95zone main game thread? It just feels like a disconnect seeing that thread say "v0.26.0 Part 2" with release date "2022-10-01" and this say "v0.26.0 Part 1" but seeing the above Q&A suggest otherwise.
Yes. 0.26.0p2 is the most recent supporter release and 0.26.0p1 is the most recent public release.

The mod will almost always be one update behind the main game thread because the supporter release is typically leaked a couple days (at most) after it comes out.

Reactions: KimbukNox
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes