A mod to provide the player with event guidance and improved access to stats​

Updated: 2022-04-22
Game/Creator: Selebus - - - -
Modder: cckerberos
Mod Version: 0.23.0p2 v3
Game Version: 0.23.0p2
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FAQ:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Change-Log:

There are two versions of the mod attached, but you only need one of them. The "v3" version is the most recent but hasn't been fully tested, so I'm keeping the other version around for people to use in case they have issues with v3.

Hey all im currently stuck on the RESET event. Ive done the soccer feild portion but am unable to progress in the event itsself. I cant seem to trigger anything no matter where I go. am I missing something?

lokoki1

Apr 10, 2022
Hey all im currently stuck on the RESET event. Ive done the soccer feild portion but am unable to progress in the event itsself. I cant seem to trigger anything no matter where I go. am I missing something?
pray, this is the only word that you need to progress.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Head to the Shrine until your affection with God god GOD is 5.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Okay, the mod has been updated for the revamp. I replayed through the end of Chapter 1 without any problems, but please let me know if you run into anything weird.

Some other notes:
1. I added links for the mod's screens to the quickbar at the bottom of the screen
2. I added "Hints" to the main menu.
3. I got rid of "reduced event processing mode" and implemented some changes to the code that hopefully will make things a little easier on slower computers. I also discovered that renpy has a built-in half-second transition for menu screens (which the hint and progress screens are), so keep that in mind as well.
4. The main events tracker hotkey (M) will now take you to the appropriate tracker for the chapter you're currently on

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
Okay, the mod has been updated for the revamp. I replayed through the end of Chapter 1 without any problems, but please let me know if you run into anything weird.

Some other notes:
1. I added links for the mod's screens to the quickbar at the bottom of the screen
2. I added "Hints" to the main menu.
3. I got rid of "reduced event processing mode" and implemented some changes to the code that hopefully will make things a little easier on slower computers. I also discovered that renpy has a built-in half-second transition for menu screens (which the hint and progress screens are), so keep that in mind as well.
4. The main events tracker hotkey (M) will now take you to the appropriate tracker for the chapter you're currently on
Man, you rock for being so quick with this. Far as I'm concerned, using the mod is the only way to play the game. Thanks for all your hard work, can't wait to finally play this update!

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Small bug; When required to call Chika Saturday morning for the hot springs thingy, the Hints screen gets a little weird;
1659460294034.png

What's more fun is it keeps going if you keep opening the Hints screen again and again...
1659460369858.png

EDIT: It seems to happen any time an Event has a time restriction (typically weekend mornings, afternoons, or nights).

Last edited:

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Small bug; When required to call Chika Saturday morning for the hot springs thingy, the Hints screen gets a little weird;
View attachment 1961436

What's more fun is it keeps going if you keep opening the Hints screen again and again...
View attachment 1961441

EDIT: It seems to happen any time an Event has a time restriction (typically weekend mornings, afternoons, or nights).
This should fix it (and hopefully doesn't break anything else). Stick it in the game\progress mod\ folder. I'll update the file in the OP soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: brknsoul

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
screenshot0001.png

Okay, opinion time. I just made a pared-down version of this mod for Sensei Overnight. That game tends to have a lot longer event names than LiL and, since having so many names getting cut off kind of annoyed me, I made the hint screen there spread the event names across two lines rather than just truncating them.

Do you think this looks better and should I add it to this mod?

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
TBH, you could just move the 3rd column over a little, perhaps?
Even dynamically; read the max length of the list of items and move the 3rd column just enough so you don't have to word wrap.. unless the author makes a stupidly long event title. ;-)

All in all, it's not too bad looking, and since LiL doesn't have too many long ass event titles, it might be a nice addition. The indentation is a nice touch.

Last edited:

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
TBH, you could just move the 3rd column over a little, perhaps?
Even dynamically; read the max length of the list of items and move the 3rd column just enough so you don't have to word wrap.. unless the author makes a stupidly long event title. ;-)

All in all, it's not too bad looking, and since LiL doesn't have too many long ass event titles, it might be a nice addition. The indentation is a nice touch.
I could probably move the third column over a little, yeah. The hints aren't as long as they used to be because events don't appear as early as they used to. I think moving it over far enough to fit the longest names would probably look unbalanced when there are only shorter names, though.

Dynamic would be best and technically possible, but it would require more effort than I'm willing to put in right now (unless I'm overlooking some easy way of doing it).

• Haha
Reactions: brknsoul

nhocboypt

Mar 9, 2022
base on a comment in the main game post, it said that if we use in game cheat code then our save will be brand as "cheater" and may have an impact in later game so does using this mod also result in a "cheater" brand ?
and what does event with "!" beside it mean ?

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
base on a comment in the main game post, it said that if we use in game cheat code then our save will be brand as "cheater" and may have an impact in later game so does using this mod also result in a "cheater" brand ?
no and the cheater thing might not even be implemented into the game until the main story is completed.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
If there is a red !, it means that the event might cause you to miss other events. So make a save to be safe.

ETA: or that it is missable if you don't get your lust up high enough to trigger it at the right time.

Last edited:

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
step by step guide on how to activate older progress mod on a newer version of the game add the "textbutton _("Progress") action ShowMenu('progressmod')" line on the step 3

edit: PNGs are not showing for me for some reason probably something wrong with f95 server I will wait for a while and edit after I can see the PNGs

edit: 2 finally I can see the PNGs now I'm gonna explain the steps

Step: 0 put the mod into game folder

step: 1 and step:2 scroll through the game folder until you see screens file there are two screens files another one is rpy file and the other one is rpyc file click the rpy file and open it with notepad or with something else that you can edit that file

step: 3 go to line 379 (you can see the lines in the notepad labeled as Ln in the right down corner) and add "textbutton _("Progress") action ShowMenu('progressmod')" text to it just like in the step 3 PNG
Will it actually track new events if we add the new line for an older progress mod?

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes