k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I got the big win in RNG for main cast.
Marry 5 Makoto, extremely inteligent and a very sweet girl to her friends couldn't be better.
Fuck 20 Kirin, what better in bed than a girl with low self-steem she will let you do anything and beg for more and act all bratty.
Kill 10 Maya tsundere bitches are annoying.

Side cast I low rolled tho.
Marry 13 Imani, she is quite fun, too bad for what happens later.
Fuck 15 Nao, I guess this is a thing now, dunno how that would happen, I feel... unconfortable...
Kill 13 Imani, yeah, I guess Nao used her eldrich powers on me after what I did to her.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
…Eh fuck it.

Fuck, Marry, Kill both Main and Side characters.

Main:

Marry Touka because she’s not only well off and polite, but would no doubt make good wife material as well. Fuck Noriko because I have a clear bias that can’t be stopped. And Kill Otoha because she sucks and I won’t forgive her for stalling our progress with Rin, although she’s gotten much better as of late.

Side:

Marry Karin because come on… it’s literally Karin. Do I need to explain this to anyone? She’d be a perfect wife. Fuck Niki because she fine asf and I clearly have a thing for Nakayamas. And Kill Osako because, I don’t know… I don’t really care for Osako that strongly I guess and she’s the odd one out.
I rolled 16,19 and 17 for the main cast and 6,2 and 3 for the side characters. (Otoha,Noriko,Touka) (Maki,Haruka,Imani)

Main Cast: Fuck Touka(wheter or not she she wants to be tied to a pole is not up to me) Marry Noriko(Niki would be my sister in law and Niki hot) Kill Othoa(She made Rin cry)

Side Charcters: Fuck Haruka(I mean why not and Rin might also be there) Marry Imani(Not much to say its Imani)
Kill Maki because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Footnote: This meme popped into my head when I remembered Noriko is a vegan
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Fuck Makoto. She is kinky and funny to tease. I would also enjoy corruption roleplay
Marry Tsuneyo. TBH there is no good wife material from main cast, but at lest Tsuneyo is self-confident and independent, so it would not be a marriage where I have to solve her problems. Also I do love ramen
Kill Molly. No comments

Fuck Yuki. I have FTM kink, sue me.
Marry Sara. Despite her mentall issues, she is kind and kinda funny. She is a little to clingy for my taste, but I think we can make an open marriage. Also I do love oyakodon
Kill Haruka. No comments

Random rolls: 5/20, 12/20, 11/20, 7/15, 1/15, 2/15

PS your game is boring. FMK Wizards

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I read this whole discussion and I'm surprised, I really thought someone would say they were going to marry Chinami, fuck Nao and kill Tsukasa, just to make a meme, I'm genuinely surprised no one said that.

Either no one thought of that or most people here are still in pretty good shape mentally. :ROFLMAO:

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Since i got fuck Osaka i just cant stop wondering how would that even happen in the game. And then the penny dropped. It would of course happen because wakana demands it. I just cant figure out how that would happen. I mean i can see us already be on the way to that. But the details? Nope.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Since i got fuck Osaka i just cant stop wondering how would that even happen in the game. And then the penny dropped. It would of course happen because wakana demands it. I just cant figure out how that would happen. I mean i can see us already be on the way to that. But the details? Nope.
I don't think you can fuck a literal city.

Reactions: crustlord12

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I read this whole discussion and I'm surprised, I really thought someone would say they were going to marry Chinami, fuck Nao and kill Tsukasa, just to make a meme, I'm genuinely surprised no one said that.
Idk, Tsukasa is really cute and stuff. I'd actually kill Nao because I don't know her.

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes