Oct 29, 2017
This is a lovely game you've got here. I'd post a review, but I don't think I can muster 200 characters are whatever just now.

I like Maya, but then thought that she might just be a nihilist instead of interesting, profound, a robot, or also a reincarnated person currently tripping out in a new body. Hmm.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Help me please
This looks like your download may have corrupted somehow. I’d try deleting 0.3.0 entirely and downloading from a different mirror in the original post.

I like Maya, but then thought that she might just be a nihilist instead of interesting, profound, a robot, or also a reincarnated person
I’m glad you’re liking the game so far! There’s still a loooooooot left to uncover, and Maya has probably the most detailed story out of everyone. I’m excited to share it with you and hope you’ll continue to support the game!

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
@Selebus btw, the point of death on a cross is for the crucified one to suffocate so that part doesn't make much sense if someone knows about it.
Just checking but is this a reference to the part of dialogue where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because if so, that was more of a joke about the public crucifixion of Jesus rather than commentary on crucifixion as a whole.

Reactions: DrFree

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
I meant
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now that i look at it again, it was only two sentences...
Since time elapsed was noted, "It's over too quickly." I would assume suffocation would be referencing someone physically suffocating you, ie with a pillow case or choking you out being the cliche events used for suffocation. Crucifixion, while inducing asphyxiation, does so in a slow and drawn out manner. While the words used are similar, the timeline in which the suffering and pain occurs are vastly different. Hence the meaning behind those two sentences.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I finally got around to playing a bit of 0.3.0 and I love it. I've done two dates with Ami and one with Ayane so far as well as one dorm visit with Ami. The diner scene, specifically the exchange about the spider tattoo, had me somewhere between on the floor and leaving my brain unable to process what in the hell just happened and the alone at the dojo scene was like a cheesy kng fu flick, especially at first, but in a good way. I'm still going through the walking in on Ami because she's blasting music at ungodly early hours scene, right at the cliche part where he lands on top and the first thought in my head was 'I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going'. Also, warning to headphone users in that scene, turn the volume down or you will get blasted.

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Here's a list of all the side/dorm events available in 0.3.0. I added the number in red next to every girl to show you what affection level their current events stop at.

I didn't include a list of the main events as it's pretty easy to tell when you're caught up with those, as they just stop triggering when you wake up.

If you've gotten all the girls past these levels and aren't triggering any new events when you visit them at work or their dorm, you're probably done with everything.

View attachment 661370
So I have almost every girl with 30 affection but I don't remind seeing some events

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I have almost every girl with 30 affection but I don't remind seeing some events
They'll trigger if you visit them, though I don't think it's guaranteed to happen the first time you do it. Some are dorm events, some are town events.

Anyone know what the third secret scene's requirement is? That's all I have left.

mcdan

Jun 1, 2018
Very curious about something, and I'm wondering if anyone can answer it. When talking to Yumi in the second part of town, did anyone first choose to Leave her alone? Do not want to give too much info cause potential spoilers, but it seems like you cannot pick that choice if you have already chosen Pry, based on the text that quickly flashes when you try to choose to leave her alone. If the game is tracking choices even when going back to old saves, I feel like there's a lot of interesting stuff that could be done with that :unsure:

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Coming to 0.4.0 ~ Scene Replay Mode (The secret scenes have their own page at the end of the collection)
ALSO: Android users will now be able to access the event tracker and affection tracker.
ALSO Part 2: The event tracker is no longer bugged and will show accurately the first time you open it!

screenshot0024.png

sevko

Jul 2, 2018
At first, it felt like the other anime themed dating simulators, but after the first "noticable" scene, it totally got my attention. It felt like "Doki Doki Literature Club" for a while, but no, now i realised that this is much more than that.
I haven't finished all the content but i'm already in love with it. The characters feel so deep and Selebus definitely knows the right time to hit the player with drama. The game is too far from being a cliche.
Selebus is probably a literature lover like me or a professional writer.
I've been in this site for more than 1.5 year and i played tons of games but it's the first time for me to write my thoughts about a game. Sorry for the long text. Salute to you Selebus...

Last edited:

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Salute to you Selebus...
Thank you SO much! It means the world to me knowing that I was able to break your 1.5 year no-comment streak, hahahaha.
I'm most definitely a literature-lover (Particularly poetry and Japanese visual novels) and have been writing ever since I was little. This is the first thing I've done that's gotten this much attention, though, so I'm overjoyed that so many people can finally get a glimpse into my style. I hope that you'll continue to support the game! Thank you so much for your kind words <3

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Thank you SO much! It means the world to me knowing that I was able to break your 1.5 year no-comment streak, hahahaha.
I'm most definitely a literature-lover (Particularly poetry and Japanese visual novels) and have been writing ever since I was little. This is the first thing I've done that's gotten this much attention, though, so I'm overjoyed that so many people can finally get a glimpse into my style. I hope that you'll continue to support the game! Thank you so much for your kind words <3
How often do you update?

Also, be sure not to overextend yourself with additional characters, developers tend to fall into this bad habit when they're stuck in a rut and don't know how to progress a story.

Also i noticed that Ami in that...event seemed a bit yandere, can't wait to see how that progresses :LOL:

Nice work btw (y)

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
How often do you update?
Also, be sure not to overextend yourself with additional characters, developers tend to fall into this bad habit when they're stuck in a rut and don't know how to progress a story.
Updates are once a month on the 1st for patrons and the 15th for the public! And no worries on the character-front! Already have fleshed out plans for everyone. I won't add a character to the story unless I know how exactly how they're going to contribute to it. After the next ones, though, we'll definitely see a decrease in new characters so I can focus more on developing the ones we have.

Thank you so much for checking out the game!

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
4.20 star(s) 292 Votes