darkparts

Feb 26, 2018
Thank you so much :love: I was worried this game might be a little too weird when I started writing it but everyone has taken to it very well so far!
A little weird in places but that's not a bad thing, just means we want to find out what is going on. XD The game is great so far, cute schoolgirls with interesting personalities that make you look forward to progression (dear lord I want to give Rin a hug). :)

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Oooohh kay! i like what i see and i want what i see~

Now the 7th image made me laugh a lot like "Dude... seriously?"

But i like how you made those faces, looks with life :) and not just standard faces or strange poses... (very strange ones even Anonymous won't touch)

It's a YES for me. Hope to see more of it :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ElukiaTV

Extraeva

Jun 26, 2018
Hi, I really like this game. It has excellent models with great personalities, I really like seeing the different rate of progression with each girl and all around the story is quite amusing.

BUT... how can I say this...? I'm a little bitch, and I don't like the scary parts. I don't mind the weirdness of the story, or the unsettling theme of "are you happy? you better be happy". But I don't like the jumpscares, I don't like the looooooong waiting periods of nothing until something just pops out at me..... If I could have my way, I would tone down the creepiness too, but I guess that just would take away from the game's underlying theme.

I really like this game, so much that I am actually writing here (which I rarely do). So I'll ask this, knowing that I am probably gonna be turned down; what are the odds of their ever being a "not scary" version of the game? The same game, but with no jumpscares (and possibly less really creepy shit, like when the girl inside the room with clocks gets all contorted).

I know, I know... I am a bitch... but it who I am. So, what are the odds of a less scary version?

And just to finish, really love the game, one of the few games that I really enjoy playing for the plot and characters as much as I do for the uh... other stuff. So thank you for the game! Great job!

TL;DR: I am a bitch. No like scary. No jumpscare/scary-things version when?

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
TL;DR: I am a bitch. No like scary. No jumpscare/scary-things version when?
Hey! Right now, there are no plans for "Not scary version" :p But I believe in you and hope that you'll be willing to face your fears and carry on regardless!

One of the things I like to do with my writing is include elements that horrify me on a personal level. For example, I have crippling fears of both death and the passage of time, and those are two themes I try to make prevalent in LiL and other things I've done. So if I'm willing to look those fears in the eyes and tell them to fuck off, I know that you'll be able to do the same. Believe in yourself! Become strong!

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Possible bug: when I met Yumi in the "slum", I saved at the decision to "Pry" or "Leave Her Alone". I decided to Pry, but on a later replay, I made the other choice, but when I advanced, the screen went nuts, stopping at the kiss and continuing with the same track as the previous choice.
Update: Apparently this is an intentional part of the game, rather than a bug. It is confusing having it happen like this, though.

Extraeva

Jun 26, 2018
Hey! Right now, there are no plans for "Not scary version" :p But I believe in you and hope that you'll be willing to face your fears and carry on regardless!

One of the things I like to do with my writing is include elements that horrify me on a personal level. For example, I have crippling fears of both death and the passage of time, and those are two themes I try to make prevalent in LiL and other things I've done. So if I'm willing to look those fears in the eyes and tell them to fuck off, I know that you'll be able to do the same. Believe in yourself! Become strong!
Oh man... it's not that I can't face them, as much as I just don't want to. I don't like scary games/movies. They literally keep me up at night.

But regardless, I didn't assume I could persuade you, just thought I'd vent my thoughts. Thank you anyway, your game REALLY IS one of THE BEST i'v played here. This is the only place I'v ever posted on in this site in the entire year and a half I have been here, and that means something.

Keep doing what you love! But if you ever write a scene and are deciding how much jump scare stuff to add, try to remember this tiny voice saying "have mercy on the weak hearted".

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Selebus, this writing is phenomenal, dude. I'm playing this game even when I'm NOT horny. How crazy is that?!

Instant sub on Patreon. Hurry up and go full time :p
Thank you so much! I'm trying! I did the math and if the game keeps growing at the rate it has been, I should be able to do full time within like 7-8 months. That would be life-changing for me and there would be soooo much more I could do with LiL. Just gotta keep grinding!

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes