KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
the files have tabs that renpy doesn't like, is there a fast way to remove those without damaging other parts of the files?
i edited my original post with more info, did that not work?
if not I am not sure what the issue is

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
I wonder is there any manga that has the same story as this game? I start to like some stories about time loop with many girls around you, kind interesting =)

Reactions: Solution_CC

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
So, nobody's really talking about it (or if they are, it's buried in DRM salt), but I think the old man is dead. Or at least was prior to the reset. Or maybe nobody's talking about it because it was obvious to everyone else.

1) Tsuneyo's reluctance to the ramen shop is unusual. Like there's something she's trying to avoid.
2) She's being morbid in the scene on the bridge, even asking (obliquely) about what will happen to her.
3) She's genuinely afraid to to go to the shop.
4) She's later called to the shop by her neighbor because of a smell.

There's nothing concrete, but I think she suspects that he's gone, and is afraid to return to the shop because that would make it real.

It also helps that she was talking about the potential for rain, and my brain IMMEDIATELY jumped to Hughes' funeral in Fullmetal Alchemist. That might have seen me down the Red Herring Trail, actually.
I noticed another thing that may reinforce this idea. During the date she says that, if she was about to die, she would call Molly and nobody else, since she isn't close with any other person. Bit weird that she wouldn't even care enough to inform her old pop, unless he was already dead

Yeah.. this one is not a coincidence at all..
Maybe Sekai is the one in "control" each time Sensei does something like this... same with the Molly scene.
The threesome scene with Futaba and Makoto heavily points to that

By the way, did anyone understand what was the thing not belonging to Sensei that he was supposed to take before the reset? I still don't get it

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
By the way, did anyone understand what was the thing not belonging to Sensei that he was supposed to take before the reset? I still don't get it
When it was first ordered to him (in a coded message in a Yasu scene), I assumed that he had to take her virginity by Winter.

But the way it's worded would imply that he might need to take it by force (because he's taking something he shouldn't have, rather than something freely given).

Reactions: LuisD and fdsasdf_p

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
The more you say no one wants to do it, the more I'm motivated to try getting him booted off his platforms. A challenge is fun in and of itself. Probably wouldn't be a bad thing to take platforms away from a pedophile anyway.
Any evidence pointing to Selebus being a pedophile or are you just being an asshole for no reason ?

at best, you would likely only succeed in annual pass
What ? How ? Report to who ? Annual passes are sold directly on selebus.com and there is no content on the site itself XD

Reactions: alex2011

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
When it was first ordered to him (in a coded message in a Yasu scene), I assumed that he had to take her virginity by Winter.

But the way it's worded would imply that he might need to take it by force (because he's taking something he shouldn't have, rather than something freely given).
What's up with that btw? cum on me only has two seasons and they change by reset so shouldn't it be winter now? Did he fail or were we just wrong on what it was he had to take? Is there anything that could be somewhat of a match? Maybe, naming Daisy? I don't think so but as always, i suck at this...

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
What's up with that btw? cum on me only has two seasons and they change by reset so shouldn't it be winter now? Did he fail or were we just wrong on what it was he had to take? Is there anything that could be somewhat of a match? Maybe, naming Daisy? I don't think so but as always, i suck at this...
Seasons span two resets, not 1.

Each chapter is one season -- Chapter 1 was summer, Chapter 2 was winter, and Chapter 3 is summer again.

So he has until the next reset to meet that goal.

Reactions: Bingoogus

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Seasons span two resets, not 1.

Each chapter is one season -- Chapter 1 was summer, Chapter 2 was winter, and Chapter 3 is summer again.

So he has until the next reset to meet that goal.
that or his memory is something he is not supposed to have... because of someones fuckery

Is Futaba finally fucked?
a long time ago

• Wow
Reactions: TheVirginHunter
4.20 star(s) 292 Votes