k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
How is it even you were keeping your distance from the post i made about Chinami responding to seeing Akira's dick when your sense of humour is just as fucked up as mine is? :p
As I said:
Oh no, I just couldn't decide between "Don't worry Chinami I'll put just the tip" or "Why are papa's eyes white and papa is mumbling something?"
I just couldn't decide between those two answers, so I decided to take a breather and try to come up with something better, then the thread moved on, and I forgot to answer cuz I was playing Monster hunter world.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
As I said:

I just couldn't decide between those two answers, so I decided to take a breather and try to come up with something better, then the thread moved on, and I forgot to answer cuz I was playing Monster hunter world.
Ohhhh it's been forever since I last played. I remember rage quiting on Fatalis and I haven't played since my freshman year.

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Finally caught up to the latest bits of content, man this is a pretty good game. Puzzle with the journals was aids though.
Was funny to write down theories on a .txt file as I played the game, I think I ended up switching a few things only to come back and put them in their original place 1 hour later after getting more context, like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry if some of my questions are probably already answered but the search tab is lame and I don't wanna go through 1060 pages of posts.

I was mostly able to piece some of the shit together myself before some of it got revealed like the "Teacher" being Ami's mother and she probably got killed by him in whatever the "accident" was, and she was obviously grooming him too, but what I really can't nail down are the Users.
The guy who does most of the static/smiley faces is User2/Wire God, right? Sometimes he seems to be on your side but other times he just fucks you over for no reasons. He's the one that does the weird pixelating things and it's usually in bad scenes, but then it's also done to keep Sekai away. One time he railroads you into some fucked up decision and the next he helps you recover some of your memories for free.
I thought he could only mildly interfere with people and only if they asked for it but it seems to clearly not be the case in game, dude even trolls Maya.

It's even more confusing because then you see Pareidolia and they speak a bit similarly with the /////// thingies so it's hard to tell if all the nice things was User2 or him.
Then there's User1/Hope who I still can't tell apart from User2 on some parts because both of them seem to do the "Praise Be!" sometimes. Hope is Nozomu, right?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
As I said:

Oh yeah... man my medication kills my memory, i forgot all about that.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Ami's bangs magically reverted to normal after the cutscene lol

View attachment 2622066 View attachment 2622065
i actually took it to be rainy wet hair to dry/drying
but maybe i gave to much credit there
Hario, you're over doing it a bit with the images, at least resize them by clicking the image after it loads into your comment draft or crop them down a bunch.
or he can spoiler them like i do then you only get an exploding image after you are done reading and click it

• Haha
Reactions: hario1225

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
i actually took it to be rainy wet hair to dry/drying
but maybe i gave to much credit there

or he can spoiler them like i do then you only get an exploding image after you are done reading and click it
Yeah I'm not entirely familiar with reply editing in this forum yet, but I'll try my best?:BootyTime:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Finally caught up to the latest bits of content, man this is a pretty good game. Puzzle with the journals was aids though.
Was funny to write down theories on a .txt file as I played the game, I think I ended up switching a few things only to come back and put them in their original place 1 hour later after getting more context, like
Sorry if some of my questions are probably already answered but the search tab is lame and I don't wanna go through 1060 pages of posts.

I was mostly able to piece some of the shit together myself before some of it got revealed like the "Teacher" being Ami's mother and she probably got killed by him in whatever the "accident" was, and she was obviously grooming him too, but what I really can't nail down are the Users.
The guy who does most of the static/smiley faces is User2/Wire God, right? Sometimes he seems to be on your side but other times he just fucks you over for no reasons. He's the one that does the weird pixelating things and it's usually in bad scenes, but then it's also done to keep Sekai away. One time he railroads you into some fucked up decision and the next he helps you recover some of your memories for free.
I thought he could only mildly interfere with people and only if they asked for it but it seems to clearly not be the case in game, dude even trolls Maya.

It's even more confusing because then you see Pareidolia and they speak a bit similarly with the /////// thingies so it's hard to tell if all the nice things was User2 or him.
Then there's User1/Hope who I still can't tell apart from User2 on some parts because both of them seem to do the "Praise Be!" sometimes. Hope is Nozomu, right?
hello to the newly initiated
theory i've had since pretty much ayane got to the roof but was drowned out by all the people insisting she got there because she was 'pregnant', glad more people are digging it though. have a read, I'm posting it again in quick formaat because you dont want to go looking for it

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

From what I can understand so far, "Teacher" is Sekai, Ami's Mother, Sensei's sister in law and groomer/first love, who died in a car accident along with Nozomu, Sensei's brother and Sekai's husband, back when Sensei was presumably 23.

The Users are like the accounts of the gods to Sensei's/The player's database. Nozomu's account is User1 but it's dead and various other beings/angels tend to use it to either narrate, have game shows, or abuse Sensei to feed HOPE who is Nozomu's essence and what Angels ultimately serve. Aka the one with a thousand eyes, Yasu's god, the one that Happy versions and Angel Sekai are involved with, and the one that is callous. Also probably the one that ends the world, claims to love you, mindfucks everyone, and has the most power in summer, etc.

User2 is the Wire god that doesn't feel and doesn't do much unless given permission or asked to, and seems to be either involved with Tsuneyo or is literally her father. This is the tree and calm god, that can alter perception and memories, etc. It is likely the one that resets the world at Maya's behest, and the one that has the most power in winter.

User3 is Pareidolia, the concerned god, and likely the one who helps and uses only lower case letters most of the time. They are the weakest, but are growing and although not on Sensei's side, are planning on using him for good, or so they say. Doesn't have a season unlike the other two, so it tends to bide it's time.

I could be wrong though, as it's been a while since I replayed.

Last edited:

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
theory i've had since pretty much ayane got to the roof but was drowned out by all the people insisting she got there because she was 'pregnant', glad more people are digging it though. have a read, I'm posting it again in quick formaat because you dont want to go looking for it

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Also, I think that was just User1. They pretended to be User2 in order to scare Maya and make her think she would be reset in the Scary Room.

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
theory i've had since pretty much ayane got to the roof but was drowned out by all the people insisting she got there because
That's a pretty neat theory, I've noticed that Ami was pretty weird as a character and that she seemed to gaslight you more than once, and information related to her is pretty inconsistent with info from other characters.
I wouldn't be surprised if something like that could happen, but Ami's too weird for me to brainstorm theories right now, I feel like she's got 2 personalities outside of that guy that makes her go wide eyes whenever he takes her form.

The Users are like the accounts of the gods to Sensei's/The player's database. Nozumu's account is User1 but it's dead and various other beings/angels tend to use it to either narrate, have game shows, or abuse Sensei to feed HOPE who is Nozumu's essence and what Angels ultimately serve.

User2 is the Wire god that doesn't feel and doesn't do much unless given permission or asked to, and seems to be either involved with Tsuneyo or is literally her father. This is the tree and calm god, that can alter perception and memories, etc. It is likely the one that resets the world at Maya's behest, and the one that has the most power in winter.

User3 is Pareidolia, the concerned god, and likely the one who helps and uses only lower case letters most of the time. They are the weakest, but are growing and although not on Sensei's side, are planning on using him for good, or so they say. Doesn't have a season unlike the other two, so it tends to bide it's time.

I could be wrong though, as it's been a while since I replayed.
Oh, that's great that you mention that because I also had this thought of Tsuneyo's dad being the Wire God after getting the staircase scene to his room, and thanks for the confirmation on the rest.

Reactions: DeSkel15

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
I suppose if the theories about Ami was true, then the ending would be possibly entail a sense of dejavu. After her sauna event, the game would tell you that you're playing incorrectly and it is fine to have sex with your niece. It's either we are tracking the 'bad end' route or it is gas lighting over and over again. Boy, was it Ami's favorite word.

It could be a final controntation with Ami as she shows Akira a messed up reality. Sounds familiar? 239191.png
I wouldn't be surprised, since it was a renpy game and all.

spam24601

Nov 14, 2017
I kind of felt it will be more of a playful banter thing kinda like the marry, fuck, kill game with Noriko and Kirin.
The fact that all choices eventually leads to Niki coming up somewhat teases that if something does happen it will be with her.
But yea, Ayane or Kirin would be the obvious choice for a threesome, with Tsubasa coming as a close second, wouldn't doubt on Yumi though depending on how her future events goes
I think Tsubasa is the clear choice. Keeps the number of people directly involved in the Sensei/Chika relationship as small as possible with no additional complications or loose ends. Well, Chika is probably going to realize things aren't as rosy as she believes sooner or later, but Tsubasa poses the least risk of speeding up that process.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I think Tsubasa is the clear choice. Keeps the number of people directly involved in the Sensei/Chika relationship as small as possible with no additional complications or loose ends. Well, Chika is probably going to realize things aren't as rosy as she believes sooner or later, but Tsubasa poses the least risk of speeding up that process.
if thats your argument... technically chinami is the best option. completely self contained and in the family. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
The missing element in this game that I found in VN games is the unreplayable choices/dialogue. Well considering how hard it is to understand and it basically flashes disturbing images at you, it probably doesn't need it. But wouldn't it be cool to implement that at the endgame? It basically locks all of the choice you made and then once you arrive at some point, you can no longer access your other saves until the ending. (Although it's actually a chore to code lol)

Kinda like Nier Replicant remake, it erases your saves and then it would be recovered once you unlock the true ending.

4.20 star(s) 294 Votes