barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Oh Selebus is getting sloppy, I started from an older save and Makoto's first event where they are grading the standartized tests just auto played, then next saturday I had Molly's event where Sensei meets with Wakana in the station and she says the standartized tests are coming.
...poor Molly. Already freaking out about the next loop's tests without even realizing she's stuck in a loop.

bobbington3500

Oct 2, 2021
ok what events do I need to review to understand
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. bc I have seen you guys talking about her prior to this update but it mostly flew over my head before, and now it seems pretty important...

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
. bc I have seen you guys talking about her prior to this update but it mostly flew over my head before, and now it seems pretty important...
Mother's Milk has Nao. I kind of think it's a tree-god, but people will probably disagree.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bobbington3500

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Nao comes from Mother's Milk which is a Happy Event that you can get in the recent reset event "Untitled", by typing in cute puppy in the bonus question.

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
Huh - I can't get the first Touka event to fire - I've gone to the archery range to see her on both Saturday and Sunday.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I think this update confirms the theory that Kaori's accident and Sekai's accident are the same.

We've known for a while that Kaori was hurt severely in the accident, so much so that she was in the hospital for a long time, to the point that Yumi had assumed she'd died.

So she likely had to receive an organ transplant to stay alive.

I think the giant spider tattoo is there to cover up the surgical scar. I think she wound up with Sekai's heart. This is why Sekai appeared to be able to take over in that next to last scene without looking all sex-zombie like in Toys.

I think this is reinforced by Rika talking about getting a tattoo to cover up a cult brand. Creating repetition of using tattoos to cover wounds of a past you'd prefer to forget.

In one of the old happy scenes, we hear the sounds associated with someone being on life support. In one of Akira's memories, he talks about pulling Sekai out of the wreckage. I think she lived long enough to wind up in the hospital on life support, but was in a condition where she'd never wake up. And as the next of kin, it had to be Akira that authorized the removal from life support so that her organs could be used to save the lives of others.

That's why he was such a basket case after the accident. Not because of her death by itself, but because HE had to be the one to make the call to make it official.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Huh - I can't get the first Touka event to fire - I've gone to the archery range to see her on both Saturday and Sunday.
Make sure all content from the previous updates are completed, just in case.
Also make sure your affection is high enough. I used an editor to set mine to 60.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Completely agree.
I'm fully on board with
, no matter how cliche it is. I've getting those vibes since day 1, no matter how many people were talking about how it's Ayane we should watch out for. Interestingly though, I've been convinced that I was 100% on the know and it appears to be not the case.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
I think this update confirms the theory that Kaori's accident and Sekai's accident are the same.

We've known for a while that Kaori was hurt severely in the accident, so much so that she was in the hospital for a long time, to the point that Yumi had assumed she'd died.

So she likely had to receive an organ transplant to stay alive.

I think the giant spider tattoo is there to cover up the surgical scar. I think she wound up with Sekai's heart. This is why Sekai appeared to be able to take over in that next to last scene without looking all sex-zombie like in Toys.

I think this is reinforced by Rika talking about getting a tattoo to cover up a cult brand. Creating repetition of using tattoos to cover wounds of a past you'd prefer to forget.

In one of the old happy scenes, we hear the sounds associated with someone being on life support. In one of Akira's memories, he talks about pulling Sekai out of the wreckage. I think she lived long enough to wind up in the hospital on life support, but was in a condition where she'd never wake up. And as the next of kin, it had to be Akira that authorized the removal from life support so that her organs could be used to save the lives of others.

That's why he was such a basket case after the accident. Not because of her death by itself, but because HE had to be the one to make the call to make it official.
I think he was also the one driving the car. Fucking yikes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Mother's Milk has Nao. I kind of think it's a tree-god, but people will probably disagree.
If Nao is a tree god, that would likely mean that Nao is the actual name for the god of wires, since he's been described as a tree with wires for roots.

I'm not sure if that's accurate, but I can't think of anything that would prove or disprove that conclusion.

• Thinking Face

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023

Finally, a big eventfull window between event chains. Looks like most complex event structure since event chains introduction. Amount of grind is a bit disapointing, through. In 0.30.0 I was able to complete "A Brutal, Violent Creaming" just on it's timegate in 100% walkthrough and now I have no idea how much I am behind the schedule.

Definetly like this level of complexity. It reminds me of chapter 1, but improved.

PS how do I attach svg? png is cool, but it has limited resolution

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
If Nao is a tree god, that would likely mean that Nao is the actual name for the god of wires, since he's been described as a tree with wires for roots.

I'm not sure if that's accurate, but I can't think of anything that would prove or disprove that conclusion.
I mean, those ropes looks suspiciously like wires, don't they? Also, the way Nao self-describes what he does is in alignment with how wire-god was first described to us, from what i remember.

• Thinking Face

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
Does anyone here speak french? There is this image that flashes for a split second in a Nodoka event and I need some help to translate
screenshot0007.png

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
Make sure all content from the previous updates are completed, just in case.
Also make sure your affection is high enough. I used an editor to set mine to 60.
That was it - I thought I had completed all items from the prior update on this particular save, but I had not. Thanks.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
In continuation of the topic of missing requirements: don't you think that "First Contact" ("Where the Trees Live") should require "Second Sun"?

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes