Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Due to how renpy replays work if you rewatch an event you'll always see the "good" uncle version of it. So unless a good uncle only (missable) event gets added you probably don't need to keep two saves. That said, some events apparently end in the replay before they were actually over, and I don't know if that includes any good uncle stuff. It's how I've been keeping track of the good uncle route though.
That's why the URM is so fucking good, when the flag check pops up you can just select the other option to re-see the scene with the right flags set.
idk why everyone suddenly decided i said heart transplant all of a sudden? I just said a transplant, and i based that on the massive surgery scar she has (this is from the requests he does each month) View attachment 2673324
My god... she's just so fucking beautiful...

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Random, but after the last update, I'm even more excited for this Clash of Titans that's totally going to happen one day:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will Kirin somehow get off to this?
Will Io get arrested for drug dealing?
Will Sana be in the bathroom during the whole fight?

Find out next time on Lessons in Love Z!

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
idk why everyone suddenly decided i said heart transplant all of a sudden? I just said a transplant, and i based that on the massive surgery scar she has (this is from the requests he does each month) View attachment 2673324
I had suggested that it was a heart transplant, because I hadn't seen a scar in the images of her I'd looked at and so the logical place to hide a scar would be under the tattoo.

But only hiding one scar doesn't make much sense.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pervyfox

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
Right, after i install the file disable DRM again and it appear this erro, how to fix this guys?
Edit: nevermind, i have fixed it by myself :V

1685852406714.png

Last edited:

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Why did Nodoka became flustered when she discovered Sensei's real name? Is it something to do with how Akira used to write before? Now that I think about it, he's technically considered a genius and was top of his class.

He might have done a book signing before like Nodoka.

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
Why did Nodoka became flustered when she discovered Sensei's real name? Is it something to do with how Akira used to write before? Now that I think about it, he's technically considered a genius and was top of his class.

yeah the way I took it was that she must've read some of his works in the past and didn't realize it was him this whole time. but who knows maybe its something else

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And who died right before Sekai started appearing? Todd. Todd has the same value as Sekai confirmed. Which ironically here in brazil galinha(hen) is used as a slang for a promiscuous person.

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Just done playing the last update and yeah, pretty much all of the theories about Ami checked out.
The gas lighting is unreal wtf

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
I think she has the one scar and the one tattoo. She said she has a "soft spot" that doctors said shouldn't be touched, if that's referring to a surgical chest scar I doubt she could tattoo a giant spider over it.
No reason a healed sternotomy scar couldn't be touched. There are occasionally complications that require a complete sternectomy which would leave a relatively vulnerable chest, but I don't think Sel is going there

Would a kidney scar be on the front?
Yes

Here's a real life one:
1685856992520.png

Should be on the back/side on the lower flank
That's where the native kidneys are located. That's not where transplanted kidneys are placed.

1685856326439.png

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020

Think it's more to do with the fact she is possessed by S.A. who talks to her in her manic writing phases and when she is sleeping. She is sekai's 'ghost writer' in other words
Yep discord mods and admins gaslight like fucking crazy insulting people over all that.

After this I'm extremely confident on the following:
tsuenyos dad is kept in Akira's old tutoring pad.
The 'users' are in direct reference to the laptop and that user 1 is nozumu and user 2 is sensei. Someone has sensei's password and f's with the system constantly. Either user 3 or 4 is Ami, I think it's user 4, ami doesn't need it really if she can control user 2.
I'm only pretty sure ami is wire god
Ami created a world for sensei afterall

Things I'm not sure on.
We are starting to get implications of a cult, maybe real human trafficking going on, probably connected. Seems like the major connecting peices for it are yasu, nodoka and maybe futaba. I imagine the yakuza might be involved in it only because... they can do it easier. I'm with holding judgement on these cause they are very shallow in scope

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Either she's recognized his name from his(or Sekai's) works, recognized his name from her dreams, or possibly recognized the name from her mother mentioning it, which means they might be related, and Nodoka is the incest girl, so it might be a dream come true to her.

Then again it could just be a girl finding out the name of her crush long before she ever thought she would. Nodoka is still a teen. A semi-sociopathic one, but still.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes